Biomedical Scientist - London
Biomedical Scientist - London
Salary: £23K : £30K.
Our client is leading the development of next generation medical technology which will transform medical testing and the healthcare industry.
Based in London and San Francisco, they are developing a marketplace platform for on-demand lab tests.
Due to their continuous growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual with strong background in biomedical science.
Reporting to the Head of Biology you will play a pivotal role within the organisation helping in the development of novel assays.
Good grade in biosciences degree and a minimum of 2 years lab experience with strong track record in biochemistry and molecular biology.
Preparing solutions for chemical and biological experiments;
Supporting the biology team in all design experiments;
Documenting and maintaining up to date laboratory notebooks, with records of all experiments and their outcomes;
Providing feedback on success of current development and suggesting improvements, where relevant;
Contributing to development progress and overcoming technical problems in discussions with the core development team;
Contributing to the efficient functioning of the company's facilities, including the maintenance of laboratory equipment;
Supplier management, and sourcing materials for experimental/development work;
Information-gathering and preparing documents to support technical development;
Adhering to all safety regulations and protocols in the laboratory and office;
Any other tasks requested by management team that are commensurate with employee's role.
Enthusiasm, determination, initiative, ability to think critically and to trouble-shoot experiments, good communication and organizational skills are required.
Advantageous if you also have:
Experience working in a clinical lab
Experience handling human samples
Experience in running diagnostic
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 23000-30000 Per Annum Very Competitive
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Elie
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EBA/D/037831
- Posted: 2018-04-03 17:15:38 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Restaurant Supervisor - Ely in Cambridgeshire
- Reception Manager - Cambridge
- General Maintenance Assistant - West London
- Receptionist & Administrator - Healthcare - Cranbrook, Kent
- Immigration / Conveyancing Solicitor (Mandarin, Immigration, Property, Law) - London
- Senior Payroll Administrator/Supervisor - Flintshire
- Business Development Manager - London & South East
- Sales Executive (Recruitment) B2B - Manchester Northern Quarter
- Sales Support Coordinator - Newport
- Health & Safety Trainer / Practitioner - Sellafield, Cumbria
- Mechanical Engineer - Sellafield, Cumbria
- Hard & Soft Landscaping Foreman - West London
- Design & Manufacturer Engineer - Cheshire
- Welder/Fabricators - Cheshire
- CNC Machinists - Cheshire
- Press Setter Operator - Cheshire
- Robot Operator - Cheshire
- Spray Painter - Cheshire
- Stores Operative - Cheshire
- After Sales Advisor - Shefford