Audit Manager | Salary £35-56k + bonus and a generous benefits package | Audit / Not for Profit Chartered Accountant | Edinburgh
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Audit Manager to work for one of the UK's top 20 accountancy practices.
Our client is independent, but maintains a network of affiliate firms in over 100 countries across the globe.
Our client is looking for someone to become part of the Edinburgh Audit team which provides a wide range of advisory, audit and accounting services to our charity and commercial clients.
The Audit Manager in this group will have responsibility for managing a wide range of charity and commercial clients that operate in different sectors and provide support in the tender process to win new work in this field.
Out client will also provide the manager with regular technical training and also with the necessary soft skills development that will help them progress quickly.
The Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing the audit process
- Ensures agreed deliverables are within the set time frame
- Budgeting and invoicing clients
- Staff planning and management of them during the course of the audit
- Inclusion of tender process when necessary
- Networking opportunities
- You should be CA/ACCA qualified with a good exam record.
- Experience in the Not-for-Profit sector
- Experience of managing a portfolio of small to large charity and commercial audit clients.
- Good understanding of FRS102 and Charity SORP experience.
- Experienced with systems such as Excel, Word, Caseware and CCH Accounts Production.
- Outgoing and resilient, with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated, display a positive approach and have the ability to get things done.
- Confidence and professionalism to establish credibility at all levels, be commercially minded and have a clear perception of client requirements.
Our client's style is personal and they value their strong client relationships and genuinely partner-led service.
Providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff is an important part of what they do, as their long - standing Investors in People accreditation demonstrates, also they have been named as one of ‘Britain's Top Employers' for the twelfth consecutive year.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
CTA , ACCA , CA , ACA , CIMA , Audit , Senior , Accountancy , Manager
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Platform Product Owner
- QA Analyst / Customer Support
- Brand and Production Manager
- Mechatronic Engineer
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
- Audit Executive
- Gaming Analyst
- Lead Developer / Development Lead
- Maintenance Technician (Weekend/Night shifts)
- Manager - Private Clients
- Infrastructure Team Leader/Architect
- Advertising Manager
- Front End Developer (Angular)
- Content Executive
- Senior Engineer, E-Modules
- Collections Negotiator – Debt Management
- Sponsorship Manager
- DevOps Engineer
- SEO Outreach Executive
- Motor Insurance Claims Manager