Pin Point Recruitment in Aberdeen are a team of individuals ranging from managers to nurses, with over 25 years' experience in recruitment and care.
We are looking for experienced healthcare assistants to join our team and provide our clients with the quality of life they deserve.
We are located on Regent Quay in Aberdeen and provide care in various areas around the city and Aberdeenshire.
To deliver exceptional standards of care to clients, meeting the personal care needs of the service user in a way that respects the dignity of the individual in line with their care plan.
Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and personal care
Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
Record keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
Maintain regular communication with Recruitment Consultant
Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
To communicate effectively
The following personal attributes are considered essential to the post:
Previous experience working within a healthcare environment, preferably within a nursing/care home or hospital environment.
Ability to be patient & keep calm under pressure
A sense of responsibility
Professional, friendly & a willing disposition
Easily adaptable to new environments
Reliable & trustworthy
Eligible to work in the UK
What Pin-Point will do for you:
Flexible working patterns to suit you
Full or Part time work offered, dependant on your circumstances
Holiday allowance accrued as you work
FREE annual training
Continuing Support & Development
Bonus structure for ?Refer a friend? scheme.
24/7 support line
Dedicated, personal consultant
If you are interested in the above position then please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or contact the office on 01224 285860 for an informal discussion.
We aim to respond to applicants within a 48 hour time period.
More Jobs from Pin Point Recruitment
- Call Advisors
- Print Room Operative
- Registered General Nurse
- Nursing Home Manager
- Senior Residential Childcare Worker
- Maintenance Technician
- Bulk Logistics Manager
- Housing Support Assistant
- HGV Class 1 Drivers
- Electricians - Industrial/Commercial
- Registered Nurse - Sunderland (REVALIDATION SUPPORT)
- Registered Nurse - South Tyneside (REVALIDATION SUPPORT)
- Senior Healthcare Assistant - Sunderland
- Senior Healthcare Assistant - South Tyneside
- Senior Healthcare Assistant -Peterlee
- Healthcare Assistant - Peterlee
- Healthcare Assistant - South Tyneside
- Healthcare Assistant - Sunderland
- Registered Nurse - Peterlee (REVALIDATION SUPPORT)
- HGV Class 1 ADR Driver / Operator