Sous Chef - Chiswick, London W4
Sous Chef - Chiswick, London W4
Up to £27,000 including tips/tronc
This great privately owned restaurant offers a range of quality brunch style dishes and salads with an Antipodean influence.
They serve a daily changing selection of delicious and healthy salads along with their all-day hot brunch menu, mouth-watering cakes & pastries, Caravan coffee and cold-press juices.
Their main focus is to use high quality fresh and interesting ingredients to make their breakfasts, brunches, lunches and early evening meals.
They are open 7 days a week and have a high profile location.
They also deliver their lunches into the city.
The successful Sous Chef will have the ability to work with the owner/head chef and run the kitchen and manage a small team of chefs efficiently and effectively.
You will have a passion for great food, be energetic, positive, open minded and flexible with your attitude to cooking.
Working with the restaurant's owner/head chef will effectively manage a small team including a CdP, Pastry Chef, Commis and two kitchen porters to create the ever changing menu of salads, cakes, pastries and brunches.
You will have great management, great team building skills and be a an effective communicator, and have the ability to fulfil the Senior Sous Chef / Head Chef role in its entirety.
The restaurant kitchen works on two shifts: 7 am to 4pm and 11am to 8pm (45 hours a week) so there is no late night working.
Our client is ideally looking for a Sous Chef, who is within a reasonable commute to the restaurant.
The successful Senior Sous Chef: management skills, pastry experience, salads, brunches, team worker, sous chef experience, Australian food, New Zealand food
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Key Skills: experienced sous chef, experienced chef, management skills, budgeting, m
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 27000 Per Annum
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/037449
- Posted: 2018-04-05 23:45:02 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Infrastructure & Field Support Engineer 3rd Line - Windows AD 2008, Exchange 2010, Citrix VDI
- Customer Service Account Handler - Slough, Berkshire
- Facilities Assistant - Greenford
- EA to People and Culture Director - West London
- Recruitment Administrator - West London
- Snr Product Manager, User Journeys (Media) - London
- DevOps Engineer/Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS) - London
- Jnr User Experience Researcher (Media) - London
- Lead User Experience Researcher (Media) - London
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (Remote working) - Reading
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (remote working) - London
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (Remote working) - Wales
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (remote working) - Surrey
- Jnr Data Warehouse Developer (Legal/Professional) - Manchester
- Infrastructure Support Analyst (Legal IT/Insurance) - Manchester
- (Lead/Snr) Full Stack Developer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Front End Developer, Media (Remote working) - London
- (Snr) DevOps Engineer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Back End Developer, Media (Remote working) - London
- (Snr/Lead) Full Stack Engineer, Media (Remote working) - London