Registered Nurse RGN/RMN Day & Night (x3 Night Nurse & 1 Day Nurse) - Lyonshall, Kington, Herefordsh
Registered Nurse RGN/RMN Day & Night (x3 Night Nurse & 1 Day Nurse) - Lyonshall, Kington, Herefordshire
(Our client can offer accommodation on-site)
Salary: £15 per hour depending on experience : Full Time
The post holder will be responsible for the delivery of care and for the supervision of others who are carrying out all aspects of the caring process.
She/he will assist in setting and maintaining standards of care and will participate in maintaining effective management of the team and Home, working alongside care assistants with particular relevance to night duties.
To be responsible for the assessment of the needs, development of programmes of care and for the implementation and evaluation of these programmes, ensuring that care activities are research based.
To contribute to the management of the nursing services within the Home : taking charge of the Home when required.
To provide a high standard of clinical nursing within the Home.
To participate and contribute to the teaching requirements of the Home.
To participate in setting, maintaining and monitoring nursing standards.
To take charge of the Home in the absence of the Manager within continuing responsibility
To demonstrate an understanding of the Health & Social Care Act 2010.
To have full knowledge of and to follow the NMC Professional Code of Conduct and to be accountable for his/her professional practice.
To maintain and develop personal and practical skills and to keep abreast of clinical developments.
To follow agreed home nursing procedures/policies relating to the maintenance and improvement of standards of nursing care.
To follow the NMC/Home policy relating to the ordering, administration, custody, storage and control of drugs.
To assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care and to report on service users' conditions clearly and concisely.
To encourage and use observations and suggestions made by Nursing Home staff to improve service user ca
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 15 Per Hour Competitive package DOE
- Location: Lyonshall
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Amir
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AAS/D/037877
- Posted: 2018-04-06 15:38:51 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Android Developer - Cambridge
- Junior Java Developer - Cambridge
- PROPERTY INVESTMENT NEGOTIATOR - KETTERING, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
- Clinical Manager (Occupational Health) - Devonport, Plymouth
- Occupational Health Advisor (part time) - Maidstone/Folkestone, Kent
- Business Development Manager - Field based - Lytham St Annes
- Marketing Executive - Lytham St Annes
- Mobile Vacuum Tankers Technician / Engineer - Leicester
- Systems Integration Engineer - Rugeley, Staffordshire
- Senior Planner - Suffolk
- Senior Planner - Norwich
- Planner - Norwich
- Sales Letting Negotiator - Slough
- Architectural Technician - Essex
- Design and Build Coordinator - Essex
- Senior Architect - Essex
- Senior Architect - Essex
- Senior Design and Build Coordinator - Essex
- Senior Design Compliance Manager - Essex