Technical Manager, Electronic Modules | Competitive salary + bonus plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Technical Manager for our client's Electronic Modules development.
The client is a world leader in the RF IC Design sector, working from their base in Switzerland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Electronic Modules across multiple business units, at the forefront of the company's BLE SoC development.
Technical Manager Responsibilities:
As a lynchpin across a number of business units, you will:
- Have strong module development leadership skills, to achieve scheduling and performance targets
- Be the project follow-up for other project managers, and work on the assessment and mitigation of risks
- Provide leadership in architectural definitions and thorough design reviews
- Be the key aligner of tasks across multiple design groups and external resources (subcontractors, interns, etc.), whilst supporting the BU managers in product definition, including technical analysis of competitor's products
- Act as the interface between the Quality, Design Services, Fab, Back-End, and other BU Tech Leaders
Technical Manager Requirements:
- 5-10 years' in a related area, with an MS-level education; a mechanical or mechatronics background is preferable, but not essential
- Experience in all phases of electronic module development, including spec & performance definition, mechanical construction, material selection, and design for high volume production
- Have the ability to guide and direct a team of 3-5 engineers in a test and development environment
- A strong orientation towards satisfying external customer requirements
- Solid ability to communicate with clarity and precision
- English (C1/2) + French and/or German required
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: RFID, RFIC, CMOS, BLE, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wireless & Sensing, SoC, Technical Manager, Mechatronics
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Major Incident Manager
- RF IC Design Engineer (Senior)
- Insight Analyst
- Gaming Analyst
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Global Mobility Executive
- Pricing Manager / Head of Pricing
- SEO Manager (Danish)
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Casino)
- ESD Engineer (Senior)
- Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager or Manager
- QMS Manager
- General Litigation Assistant
- Mechatronic Engineer
- Audit Executive
- Barrister – Non Contentious Work/Company Law
- Barrister - Personal Injury Specialist/Litigator
- Analog IC System & Design Expert
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
- RFID Industrial Test Engineer