IT End User Support Engineer
IT End User Support Engineer | Competitive Salary and benefits including bonus, healthcare, pension and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an End User Support Engineer to join an International Company with offices in Gibraltar.
The End User Support Engineer will be responsible for providing end user support to colleagues within the company.
Relocation assistance is available for candidates residing in the UK/EU.
End User Support Engineer duties will include but are not limited to:
High quality end-user support services to colleagues across various locations
- Desktop operating system support, both Windows PC & Apple Mac
- Provide support of all desktop software, including standard & bespoke applications
- Work with third party service providers to ensure end to end support is maintained
- Provide end user support of cloud-based services, eg Google GSuite
- Ensure quality support of peripheral devices such as printers, scanners, etc.
- Ensure that company SLAs are met for support to colleagues
- Complete new starter and leaver requests within SLA
- Assist with End User IT systems in relation to new building fit-outs or changes/moves, including video display systems (gantry) and video distribution systems
- Provide support for PCs and EPOS terminals, and other end user devices
- Ensure only fully licenced software is deployed and to ensure licence records are maintained
- Follow departmental processes
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels
- Create & Update documentation
- Travel to remote sites as required
- Participate in the extended hours shift rota, including weekends
End User Support Engineer Skills & Experience Required:
- Candidate must hold UK/EU passports or the right to work in Gibraltar
- Ability to participate in the extended hours shift rota, including weekends is essential
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience supporting a large user base spread across multiple locations in multiple countries
- Experience working in fast-paced, technology led environment
- Ability to work from ISTM tools such as Service Now
- Experience of end user support in an environment dependent on cloud technology, e.g.
- Knowledge of SCCM and software distribution tools desirable
- Knowledge of basic networking including troubleshooting DNS / DHCP issues
- Knowledge of network patching and cabling systems
- Knowledge of office telephony systems desirable
- Thorough & detailed understanding of:
- Microsoft Windows
- MAC OS X highly desirable
- Standard range of desktop applications
- Google Applications, ie GSuite etc, from an End User perspective
- Follow-me print solutions
- Active Directory, including Group Policy
- Mobile devices - iOS & Android and mobile Device Management
- Device encryption systems
- Anti-Virus Systems
- Software distribution systems
- End User Collaboration systems, - email, video conferencing etc.
Our client is a leading company within their field and have a strong market share.
They provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Relocation assistance is available for candidates residing in the United Kingdom or Europe.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: IT, end user, support ISTM tools, Service Now, cloud technology, SCCM, software distribution tools, basic networking, troubleshooting, DNS.
DHCP, patching, cabling, telephone, telephony, windows, MAC OS X, desktop, Google Applications, GSuite , print, iOS , Android , mobile Device Management, anti virus, encryption,
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Major Incident Manager
- RF IC Design Engineer (Senior)
- Insight Analyst
- Gaming Analyst
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Global Mobility Executive
- Pricing Manager / Head of Pricing
- SEO Manager (Danish)
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Casino)
- ESD Engineer (Senior)
- Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager or Manager
- QMS Manager
- General Litigation Assistant
- Mechatronic Engineer
- Audit Executive
- Barrister – Non Contentious Work/Company Law
- Barrister - Personal Injury Specialist/Litigator
- Analog IC System & Design Expert
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
- RFID Industrial Test Engineer