QA Analyst | Competitive Salary and benefits including bonus, healthcare, pension and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a QA Analyst to join an International Company with offices in Gibraltar.
The QA Analyst will carry out testing across all of the company verticals and websites.
Relocation assistance is available for candidates residing in the UK/EU.
QA Analyst duties will include but are not limited to (please ask for full spec):
- Execute test plans & scenarios for all products & websites in line with the development & roadmap schedules
- Document all instances of testing defects & provide timely reporting
- Ensure defects are well written including detailed steps, expected & actual results & provide videos & screenshots where possible
- Create & implement tests to cover use of promotions & marketing materials to ensure key customer journeys are not affected
- Create, implement and maintain test data based
- Create & execute test scripts
- Log, report & monitor progress on all defect fixes including daily, weekly or monthly reports
- Escalate problems with defect fixes to the QA Leads and Managers
- Provide reports on the progress of all testing, including defect fixes
- Ensure test cases are up to date
- Work with other teams to ensure test plans are agreed upon and signed off, adhering to the test strategy at all times by attending daily or weekly meetings & updating tickets on internal systems as an when needed
- Contribute towards innovative, effective & efficient manual testing practices & solutions to achieve speed of delivery to market
- Work various teams to establish QA testing needs
- Provide insight into QA bottlenecks across digital products & leverage the use of automation & performance testing needs & work closely with software engineering development in test teams
- Identify test scenarios by working with development and incident teams
- Communicate with third party suppliers on defect management and support any queries to have the defects reach a resolution
- Handle production incidents & support testing on production including post-production sanity tests
- Ensure product test scripts are meeting compliance requirements and keep the scripts up-to-date at all times so that no compliance issues are seen post-productio
- Follow complete cycle of new games delivery which includes administration, testing, reporting, escalating and liaising.
- Make changes in CMS and publish them in through to live environments
- Complete admin tasks & schedule games in time in order to hit KPIs on games delivery
QA Analyst Skills & Experience Required:
- Candidates must hold UK/EU passports or the right to work in Gibraltar
- Technology related degree Level or higher Qualification
- ITIL or similar certified
- ISEB Foundation in Software Testing
- Experienced in a similar role
- Ability to understand business and functional requirements and to perform requirements analysis
- Strong communication and stakeholder skills
- Ability to learn and optimise new system environments (both internal, 3rd party and the interfaces between)
- Ability to work in a flexible and agile environment
- Interest in sports betting and bet placement advantageous
- Knowledge of different game types and suppliers is desirable
Our client is a leading company within their field and has a strong market share.
They provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Relocation assistance is available for candidates residing in the United Kingdom or Europe.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: QA, QA Analyst, Testing, ITIL, ISEB, Testing, ISTQB, Test, Defects, Test script, test plan, test scenarios, CMS, gaming, game,
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Major Incident Manager
- RF IC Design Engineer (Senior)
- Insight Analyst
- Gaming Analyst
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Global Mobility Executive
- Pricing Manager / Head of Pricing
- SEO Manager (Danish)
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Casino)
- ESD Engineer (Senior)
- Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager or Manager
- QMS Manager
- General Litigation Assistant
- Mechatronic Engineer
- Audit Executive
- Barrister – Non Contentious Work/Company Law
- Barrister - Personal Injury Specialist/Litigator
- Analog IC System & Design Expert
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
- RFID Industrial Test Engineer