ITIL Service Desk Manager - National Charity
Service Desk Manager - National Charity
St Mellons, Cardiff CF3
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Manager to join a National Charity based in the St Mellons area of Cardiff.
This is a newly formed role for the area and a great opportunity to join the organisation at a time of change whilst they relocate the Service Desk function out of London to Wales.
You will report directly to the Assistant Director Technology.
You will be responsible for the management of day to day operations of the IS Service Desk, ensuring that incidents, problems and service requests are dealt with and resolved within SLA within an ITIL framework environment.
Ensure at all times that there is adequate cover between 9.00 - 17.00 hrs.
You will provide leadership to IS Service Desk staff and volunteers including training and/or mentoring on a daily basis.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for someone who is able to offer solid management experience of IS Service Desk (Helpdesk) teams within a strict ITIL environment, delivering service to SLA guidelines.
You will have extensive report writing experience as you will be expected to produce management reports on Service Desk activities and performance against SLA & KPI compliance.
You will also be instrumental in establishing and obtaining goals for acceptable performance in accordance with SLA and to develop, update and implement IT policies and procedures on ITIL best practices.
ITIL foundation and/or ITIL Manager's Certificate in IS Service Management required.
The technical environment consists of (hands on experience would be preferred):
- Windows Server 2008-2012, AD, Exchange 2010, SharePoint 2007, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Citrix VDI including XenApp and XenDesktop
- Skype for Business Enterprise
- MS Windows 7/10 & MS Office 2013 Professional
- ITSM tools (Track-IT) in an ITIL environment
- Ensure i
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 38000-40000 Per Annum
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Luke
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LUK/L/037941
- Posted: 2018-04-13 17:49:35 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Infrastructure & Field Support Engineer 3rd Line - Windows AD 2008, Exchange 2010, Citrix VDI
- Customer Service Account Handler - Slough, Berkshire
- Facilities Assistant - Greenford
- EA to People and Culture Director - West London
- Recruitment Administrator - West London
- Snr Product Manager, User Journeys (Media) - London
- DevOps Engineer/Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS) - London
- Jnr User Experience Researcher (Media) - London
- Lead User Experience Researcher (Media) - London
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (Remote working) - Reading
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (remote working) - London
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (Remote working) - Wales
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (remote working) - Surrey
- Jnr Data Warehouse Developer (Legal/Professional) - Manchester
- Infrastructure Support Analyst (Legal IT/Insurance) - Manchester
- (Lead/Snr) Full Stack Developer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Front End Developer, Media (Remote working) - London
- (Snr) DevOps Engineer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Back End Developer, Media (Remote working) - London
- (Snr/Lead) Full Stack Engineer, Media (Remote working) - London