Accounts Senior | Highly competitive Salary plus benefits including life assurance and pension | Bristol
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Accounts Senior to join a well known company with offices in Bristol.
Our client is looking for a highly talented and experienced ACA / CA / ACCA / AAT Qualified of QBE Accounts Senior to join their team.
They are able to offer you the opportunity to further your career within a thriving company.
Accounts Senior Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with a wide range of clients who cover a wide range of sectors including property, manufacturing and consultancy.
Clients will include trusts, sole traders, partnerships
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Maintenance of accounting records
- Looking after a portfolio of accounts and bookkeeping clients
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Accounts Senior Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- Qualified ACA / CA / ACCA / AAT or QBE
- Relevant commercial experience
- Working experience of management and financial accounting is essential
- Excellent Excel and Word and IT skills
- Sage, KeyPrime, Farmplan & CCH AP is advantageous
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
Our client is a well established company, with offices across the UK.
They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call 0207 183 6462 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Accounts, SAGE, KeyPrime, Farmplan, CCH AP, Qualified by experience, Financial Accounts, Management Accounts, Accountant , Vat, ACCA, ACA, CA, AAT, QBE ,
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Major Incident Manager
- RF IC Design Engineer (Senior)
- Insight Analyst
- Gaming Analyst
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Global Mobility Executive
- Pricing Manager / Head of Pricing
- SEO Manager (Danish)
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Casino)
- ESD Engineer (Senior)
- Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager or Manager
- QMS Manager
- General Litigation Assistant
- Mechatronic Engineer
- Audit Executive
- Barrister – Non Contentious Work/Company Law
- Barrister - Personal Injury Specialist/Litigator
- Analog IC System & Design Expert
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
- RFID Industrial Test Engineer