Service Manager - Selby
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a service manager based in Selby.
The role is to oversee two services.
The organisation offers support to adults with learning disabilities, complex needs, clinical needs and mental health problems within supported living.
As the manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management for a supported living service and supporting your team to deliver outstanding and personalised services.
This is a key role in guaranteeing the quality of the service delivery and ensuring that the services are always improving.
You will play a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of care, providing strong leadership and management to ensure the high standards are achieved.
Ensuring all statutory and regulatory standards are met and is aligned with codes of conduct and company procedures.
● NVQ level 4 in Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
● Must be working within a social care management role or over 12 months experience at deputy manager level
● Ability to and exposure to managing, developing and motivating people
● Experience of managing multiple budgets, debtor management and financial management processes Experience of managing a range of service type contracts
● Experience of managing service quality processes
● Experience of risk management
● Knowledge of sector/service types
● The Regulatory framework for service type
● Service design, frameworks and tools
● Contractual requirement
Salary is up £30,000 per year.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org