Technical Support Engineer - 1st Line - Systems Support - Excel
Technical Support Engineer - Support Analyst - IT Support Engineer - Systems Support Analyst - Troubleshooting - Scripts - Databases - MS Office - Word - Excel - Access - Outlook - Gatwick - Surrey - Sussex - £20,000 - £25,000 pa + Company Benefits required by an expanding Utilities Organisation based near to the Gatwick location.
I am looking for a Technical Support Engineer - Support Analyst - IT Support Engineer tasked with primarily working on inputting customer utility data into my client's customer energy management platform.
IT Support Engineer - Systems Analyst tasked with maintaining accurate data into various systems
Ensure scripts run as expected and be able to troubleshoot errors
Provide technical support to software systems to other teams as necessary
Responsible for the development, testing, configuration and support of my client's core software
Technical Support Engineer with strong problem solving and analytical abilities
Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases
Ideally, you will have previous experience within a similar Technical Support position
Good knowledge and understanding of Excel, Word and Outlook
Good enquiring/investigative mind-set to identify errors and solve problems during the inputting at source
So, if you are an experienced Technical Support Engineer - Support Analyst - IT Support Engineer - Systems Support Analyst with an investigative and enquiring approach I would be very interested in hearing from you.
My client is looking to reward the successful candidate a starting salary of up to £25,000 pa + Company Benefits and Excellent Career Potential!
We are currently recruiting for the Technical Support Engineer - Support Analyst - IT Support Engineer - Systems Support Analyst role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £20000 - £25000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-04-17 11:16:31 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Graduate Account Manager - Graduate Customer Delivery
- Software Development Manager - Java , Agile
- C#.Net Developer - C# Programmer
- IT Software Solutions Architect - Solutions Architect
- 1st Line Support Engineer - VMware, Windows Server
- Service Desk Analyst - 1st line
- 2nd Line - Network Support - Exchange - Firewalls - Helpdesk
- IT Desktop Engineer - VMware - Server - Exchange - Service Desk
- IT Project Manager - Technology Project Manager
- Cisco Network Engineer - CCNA - CCNP
- IT Support Engineer - 1st Line Support Engineer
- Information Security Officer - Auditing - ISO27001 - CISSP
- Information Security Analyst - ISO 27001 - Risks - CISM - CISA
- Account Director - Sales Director - FMCG - Far East Sourcing
- Infrastructure Support Engineer – Citrix
- Software Development Manager - Java Development Manager
- TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER - IT - PRINCE 2
- Technical Infrastructure Engineer
- Graduate Developer - Junior Java Developer - Java - J2EE - SQL