Barrister - Non Contentious Work/Company Law
Barrister - Non Contentious Work/Company Law - Gibraltar
Applicants must hold a UK Legal Qualification and have 1 to 3 years PQE
Salary commensurate with experience plus benefits
EU Applicants only
SRGEurope is instructed to recruit an experienced Non Contentious Work/Company Law Barrister with 1 to 3 years PQE to join the Legal Affairs team of a dynamic International Legal Company with a base in Gibraltar.
The specialist Non Contentious Work/Company Law Barrister will be responsible for providing a full range of services and work closely along side the Head of Non Contentious Department.
This is a dynamic role with a fast paced, evolving Company, working with and supporting the Legal Affairs of its prestigious client base.
Salary package will be dependant on experience and qualifications.
Non Contentious Work/Company Law Barrister role and responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Drafting and negotiating contracts where required with a multi-jurisdictional scope
- The subject matter of the contracts will be varied but will include Conveyancing, Commercial Property, Corporate Finance, Corporate Commercial, Shipping (Dry), Aviation, Energy, Commercial Contracts, Wills and Probate
- Working with multi-national regulatory regimes and company law management
- Managing junior team members to providing contract and litigation support in relation to the variety of work being managed
Non Contentious Work/Company Law Barrister Profile:
A recognised qualified UK Lawyer with relevant 1 to 3 years minimum post qualification experience and:
- Completed a training contract in a leading law firm in the UK or Gibraltar
- Currently working at a recognised company in the UK or Gibraltar
- Have a broad knowledge of Non Contentious Company Law matters
- Good academic qualifications
- Highly computer proficient, specifically in Microsoft word, and excel
- 3 years plus PQE experience working in a commercial litigation environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken and negotiation)
- A commercial and common-sense approach
- Willingness to work hard
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small team in Gibraltar
- Feel comfortable working on your own initiative with a certain amount of autonomy.
- An appetite to use and develop wider legal skills/knowledge
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call +350 200 69999 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Non Contentious Work Barrister , Company Law , Qualified Lawyer , Gibraltar , Probate
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Platform Product Owner
- QA Analyst / Customer Support
- Brand and Production Manager
- Mechatronic Engineer
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
- Audit Executive
- Gaming Analyst
- Lead Developer / Development Lead
- Maintenance Technician (Weekend/Night shifts)
- Manager - Private Clients
- Infrastructure Team Leader/Architect
- Advertising Manager
- Front End Developer (Angular)
- Content Executive
- Senior Engineer, E-Modules
- Collections Negotiator – Debt Management
- Sponsorship Manager
- DevOps Engineer
- SEO Outreach Executive
- Motor Insurance Claims Manager