General Litigation Assistant
General Litigation Assistant - Leading Law Firm - Gibraltar
Applicants must hold a UK Law degree or equivalent for a Legal Executive
Salary commensurate with experience plus benefits
EU Applicants only
SRGEurope is instructed to recruit an experienced General Litigation Assistant, with a minimum of 3 years practical experience to join the Legal Affairs team of a dynamic International Legal Company with a base in Gibraltar.
The Litigation Assistant will work closely along side the Head of Litigation in the company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking and dedicated individual to gain experience in all types of law work and make significant progress with their legal career.
General Litigation Assistant responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Assist with drafting of contracts where required with a multi-jurisdictional scope
- The subject matter of the work involved will be varied and include Family law, Commercial and Company, Company Management, Tax law, Construction Law, Conveyancing Law, probate and Business set up and Licensing
- High focus on legal procedures and due diligence work
- Assist fee earners in the Litigation Department but may be required to assist other departments
- Working with multi-national regulatory regimes and company law management
- Managing junior team members to provide contract and litigation support in relation to the variety of work being managed
General Litigation Assistant Profile:
- Legal Executive type of experience in the UK or Gibraltar
- Currently working at a recognised company in the UK or Gibraltar
- Have a broad knowledge of Legal Law matters
- Good academic qualifications
- Highly computer proficient, specifically in Microsoft word, and excel
- 3 years plus experience working in a similar legal executive type role in a varied environment
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken and negotiation)
- A commercial and common-sense approach
- Willingness to work hard.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small team in Gibraltar
- Feel comfortable working on your own initiative with a certain amount of autonomy
- An appetite to use and develop wider legal skills/knowledge
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call +350 200 69999 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: General Legal Assistant , Legal Executive , Gibraltar
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Sponsorship Manager
- Technology Problem Analyst
- SEO Outreach Executive
- Finance Manager (Europe)
- Audit Manager - BAG
- Casino Product Manager
- Country Manager
- Reporting Developer
- Paid Media Marketing Manager
- Affiliate Marketing Manager
- Performance Media Manager - Sports
- Change Analyst
- SEO Manager (Swedish)
- Strategic Marketing Manager (Senior)
- RFID Industrial Test Engineer
- VAT Manager
- Java Developer
- .NET Developer
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Sports)
- Communication Channel Specialist