Security & Network Analyst
IT Security - Security Analyst - Network Security - Network and Security Support Analyst - Palo Alto - Computer Security Analyst - IT Security Consultant with solid Palo Alto Firewalls , Checkpoint NGX , Aruba Wifi, Cisco Nexus Switches experience is sought for a leading international financial services client based close to Epsom, Surrey for an initial 6 month contract, ideally an immediate start - Very competitve rate.
Skills and experience:
Palo Alto Firewalls
- Checkpoint NGX
- Qualys Vulnerbaility Management
- Aruba Wifi
- Cisco Nexus Switches
- Juniper SSL VPNS
- Remote Access Technologies
- RSA Secure ID
The IT Security - Security Analyst - Network Security - Network and Security Support Analyst - Computer Security Analyst - IT Security Consultant responsibilities will be as follows:
Responsible for the security of he EAR Network & Remote Access
Develop and maintain secure and reliable network access
Responsible for the European Internet WAN and UK LAN infrastructures including design, development, operation, maintenance, monitoring and support.
Responsible for European WAN and UK LAN capacity planning, performance monitoring and reporting.
Support IPSec and SSL remote access solutions
Manage, update and resolve support calls, in adherence to all applicable Service Level Agreements.
This role will involve a shift pattern between 7am - 3.30pm and 8.00am - 4.30pm or 8.30-5pm and 9.30 -6pm and will also involve some additional out of hours on call support.
My Client's offices are close to Epsom in on the Surrey / London border and they can offer a competitive rate and a superb working environment.
Due to the location you must be a car driver as it's not easily accessible by public transport.
The role pays a good daily rate.
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Type: Contract selected
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-04-20 15:10:32 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- 1ST LINE ENGINEER – Windows Server, Office 365, ITIL
- INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT ENGINEER – CITRIX XenApp / CITRIX PVS
- TECHNICAL CLOUD CONSULTANT
- STORAGE & VIRTUALISATION ENGINEER - HP 3PAR, VMWARE ESX
- Java Developer - Junior Java Developer - Java - HTML5 - JSP
- Oracle Database Developer - Oracle Database Programmer
- Intel Analyst - VMware -VCP
- Technical Project Manager
- DevOps Engineer - Cloud Hosting - LAMP - WordPress - Network
- DevOps Engineer
- Network Engineer - Cisco
- Account Director - Sales Director - Account Sales Director
- Applications Engineer - Technical Analyst - Jboss, IIS , Java
- Service Desk Analyst - 1st line
- Bid Engineer – Technical Bid Engineer – Sales - Quotations
- Embedded Software Engineer - Programmer - C - C++ - Senior
- PHP Developer - Software Engineer - PHP - MySQL - MVC - Lead
- Cloud Migration Project Manager - AWS Migration Project
- Technical Project Manager
- Systems Support Engineer - Linux - Scripting - TCP/IP - Support