Technical Writer - Technical Trainer - Content Writer - Author
Technical Writer - Technical Content Creator - Technical Author - Lead Technical Writer - Technical Content Writer - Technical Trainer - Brighton - East Sussex - £38,000 - £40,000pa + Company Benefits based near to the Brighton, East Sussex location.
My client are a Leading Global Provider in Safety and Security are currently looking for an experienced Technical Writer - Technical Content Creator - Technical Author - Lead Technical Writer - Technical Content Writer to plan, develop and run a full training schedule covering a range of my client's products.
Responsible for writing, reviewing, maintaining and managing clear, engaging, coherent technical content for my client's products
Creating technical documents and manuals, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner
Working with the Technology & Operations Teams to ensure accuracy of product descriptions
Technical Writer will edit, clarify and proofread documents written by others
Assist the creation and production of installation videos and product guides
Solid technical document writing background, creating content and delivering training
Experience with document translation processes
Technical Trainer with the ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
Technical Content Writer - Technical Trainer with strong attention to detail
Proficient in the use of MS Office tools and willing to learn MS Publisher
My client is based near to the Brighton, East Sussex location and is looking to reward this experienced Technical Writer - Technical Content Creator - Technical Trainer a salary of between £40,000 pa + Benefits + Excellent Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for the Technical Content Writer - Technical Trainer role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £38000 - £40000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-04-24 07:00:16 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Business Development Manager - Account Manager - Education
- Product Manager - Security Product Manager
- Java Developer - Software Developer - OO - Oracle - Java - Lead
- IT Information Security Officer - Home based - South East
- IT Security Project Portfolio Manager
- 2nd Line Support Engineer – Service Desk - VMware - Network
- Information Security Officer - Auditor - ISO27001 - CISSP - CEH
- ICT Technician - ITIL - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware - ICT
- Onsite Engineer - 1st/2nd line support
- Service Desk Team Leader - ITIL
- Technical Support Engineer - Cisco / Windows
- Network Security Engineer – Cisco CCNP
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Exchange - Desktop - Helpdesk - AD
- Graduate Developer - Junior Java Developer - Java - J2EE - SQL
- IT Security Project Manager
- IT Security Project Manager
- European Technical Project Manager
- Network Security Consultant – CCNP / JNCIP
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Desktop - Troubleshoot - Network
- Buyer - Purchasing Assistant - Far East - Merchandise - Product