Desk Support Engineer - Onsite - Windows / Citrix XenApp
Desktop Support Engineer - Onsite - ITIL / Windows / Citrix XenApp / Windows Server / Citrix PVS / XenDesktop / XenServer - City of London.
Would you like to work as an Onsite Engineer / Field Engineer for a leading managed service provider doing 2nd / 3rd Line Business As Usual (BAU) work? If you can perform maintenance and technical tasks as required including computer and laptop builds and diagnosis of problems as well as work as part of a larger team in order to meet targets and maintain service level agreements then this could be the right role for you.
Working within an ITIL environment would be very advantageous.
- The support of users in a Citrix environment versions XenApp5 and 7.x.x.
- Windows 2008/2012/2016 server administration, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Strong Windows 7/8.1/10 desktop support, troubleshooting and configuration.
- Active Directory Administration and configuration including group policy.
- Knowledge of network and router/firewall troubleshooting and configuration.
Knowledge of networking to include WAN, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 / 13 /16 administration, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Mobile device remote support, in particular Microsoft Exchange ActivSync connectivity.
- Relevant support experience in an ITIL based service desk environment.
- Knowledge and support of office 365.
- Basic knowledge of Apple Mac O/S and configuration
- Knowledge of thin clients and how they are configured.
- General diagnostics around 3rd party applications in order to gather the right information for vendor support.
- Desirable technologies would be knowledge and support of Microsoft Azure and virtual technologies such as Hyper-V, XenCenter and VMware.
My client is an award-winning organisation who have a fantastic team environment with supportive management.
The salary for this 2nd / 3rd Line Onsite Citrix Support role working for clients in the City of London is £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + Pension + Bupa Healthcare + Benefits.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-04-24 08:00:42 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Financial Controller - Finance Manager -
- Graduate Software Product Specialist - Product Owner
- Information Security Officer - Information Assurance Analyst
- 2nd Line Support Engineer – Service Desk - VMware - Network
- Marketing Manager
- Information Security Officer - Auditor - ISO27001 - CISSP - CEH
- Release Analyst - Release & Change Analyst
- Implementation Consultant - Software Applications
- Java Development Team Leader - Lead Java Developer
- Product Specialist - Software Product Owner - Product Owner
- 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer
- Demand Generation Manager
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Exchange - Desktop - Helpdesk - IP
- Mobile Developer - iOS Developer - Xcode - Swift - Coding - Web
- Information Security Consultant – CISSP / CISM / CISA
- IT Portfolio Manager
- Technical Project Manager
- Information Security Analyst - ISO 27001 - Lead Auditor - CISSP