IT Solutions Consultant - Microsoft Technology Solutions Design
IT Solutions Consultant - Microsoft Technology Solutions Designer - IT Infrastructure Designer - Microsoft Solutions Designer - Microsoft Stack and Cloud Consultant working with Microsoft Stack Technologies (Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM, Desktop and Server Operating Systems, SQL Server etc) and Cloud Technologies (Azure, Office 365, Intune and AWS) sought by my client based on the Hampshire / Dorset border close to Poole paying up to circa £42,000 per annum + bens.
You will be focusing on the design and delivery of new Microsoft Stack and Cloud Infrastructure and your key responsibilities are:
Lead on identifying, designing, implementing and configuring technology solutions.
Ensure these align with the organisational goals, whilst balancing requirements, costs, and risk.
- To fit requirements to the technology strategy and architecture and identify need to modify infrastructure architecture to attain project requirements working with internal, external and supplier
- To create and present technical and business system options from requirements that are aligned with the IT Strategies and preserve overall systems integrity
- Produce and review High Level and Detailed Design Documentation for required solutions and where applicable be able to translate and present these documents back to technical and non-technical audiences.
- To act as an authority on the evaluation of emerging infrastructure technologies, cloud solutions and hardware, and incorporate requirements and features in infrastructure architecture designs.
- Collaborate with project managers in creating and maintaining project plans (focused on, but not exclusively around, technical design deliverables) and technical Governance
- Within the wider IT Solutions team, assist in the development of architecture standards and principles, particularly in relation to infrastructure architecture.
Key Experienced required
- Experience of infrastructure solutions design and implementation, preferably in a primarily Microsoft based environment
- Technical experience of two or more Microsoft Stack Technologies (Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM, Desktop and Server Operating Systems, SQL Server etc)
- Technical experience of one or more Cloud Technologies (Azure, Office 365, Intune and AWS)
- Microsoft or Cisco certification
If you are an experienced IT Solutions Consultant - Microsoft Technology Solutions Designer - IT Infrastructure Designer - Microsoft Solutions Designer - Microsoft Stack and Cloud Consultant my client can offer a starting salary of up to circa £42,000pa + benefits.
They also offer a great working environment located within a modern well laid out offices based close Poole on the Dorset / Dorset border with update Microsoft Technology Stack & Cloud technology and the chance to work on plenty of new infrastructure projects.
Please forward your CV to me ASAP.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £40000 - £42000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-04-24 12:26:02 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Business Development Manager - Account Manager - Education
- Product Manager - Security Product Manager
- Java Developer - Software Developer - OO - Oracle - Java - Lead
- IT Information Security Officer - Home based - South East
- IT Security Project Portfolio Manager
- 2nd Line Support Engineer – Service Desk - VMware - Network
- Information Security Officer - Auditor - ISO27001 - CISSP - CEH
- ICT Technician - ITIL - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware - ICT
- Onsite Engineer - 1st/2nd line support
- Service Desk Team Leader - ITIL
- Technical Support Engineer - Cisco / Windows
- Network Security Engineer – Cisco CCNP
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Exchange - Desktop - Helpdesk - AD
- Graduate Developer - Junior Java Developer - Java - J2EE - SQL
- IT Security Project Manager
- IT Security Project Manager
- European Technical Project Manager
- Network Security Consultant – CCNP / JNCIP
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Desktop - Troubleshoot - Network
- Buyer - Purchasing Assistant - Far East - Merchandise - Product