Product Manager - Cloud Services - AWS - Azure - IaaS - P&L
Product Manager - Cloud and IT Services Product Manager - Infrastructure Product Manager - Cloud Product Manager - Senior Product Manager - Home Working - Infrastructure - Cloud - AWS - Azure - Hosted Desktop - IaaS - Bolton - Lancashire - £60,000 pa + Company Bonus/Commissions + Benefits for a Leading Telecoms Provider based close to the Bolton, Lancashire location.
My client is one of the fastest growing privately owned technology businesses in the UK and is continuing to accelerate their growth.
They are currently seeking a Home Working Product Manager - Cloud and IT Services Product Manager required by a leading Unified Communications Provider based close to the Bolton, Lancashire location.
- Develop and lead the product strategy and roadmap for cloud and I.T.
services (including Azure, Hosted Desktop, Application Packaging, AWS, VAS, VDC, IaaS, etc)
- Work with Sales and Pre-Sales to ensure they have the tools to be able to sell and support the cloud and IT services product portfolio
- Product Manager tasked to manage and plan budgets while supporting the delivery of the product P&L
- Work with the wider Product Development and Product Management teams to get buy in and support for all product initiatives
- Product Manager with extensive presentation skills and experience dealing with P&L, product lifecycles, and making commercial decisions
- Ideally, experience within Telecoms/Infrastructure
- Product management experience in the Cloud and/or IT space with strategy development and roadmap ownership
- Product Manager with Matrix or Team Management experience
Salary - up to £60,000 + Home Working Company Bonus/Commissions + Fantastic Company Benefits and Career Opportunities!
So, if you are an experienced Product Manager - Cloud and IT Services Product Manager with expertise in IT infrastructure I would be very interested in hearing from you.
My client is looking to reward the successful candidate a starting salary of up to £60,000pa + Bonus/Commissions + Company Benefits and Excellent Career Potential!
We are currently recruiting for the Product Manager - Cloud and IT Services Product Manager - Infrastructure Product Manager - Cloud Product Manager - Senior Product Manager role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £60000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-04-25 07:00:18 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Business Development Manager - Account Manager - Education
- Product Manager - Security Product Manager
- Java Developer - Software Developer - OO - Oracle - Java - Lead
- IT Information Security Officer - Home based - South East
- IT Security Project Portfolio Manager
- 2nd Line Support Engineer – Service Desk - VMware - Network
- Information Security Officer - Auditor - ISO27001 - CISSP - CEH
- ICT Technician - ITIL - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware - ICT
- Onsite Engineer - 1st/2nd line support
- Service Desk Team Leader - ITIL
- Technical Support Engineer - Cisco / Windows
- Network Security Engineer – Cisco CCNP
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Exchange - Desktop - Helpdesk - AD
- Graduate Developer - Junior Java Developer - Java - J2EE - SQL
- IT Security Project Manager
- IT Security Project Manager
- European Technical Project Manager
- Network Security Consultant – CCNP / JNCIP
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Desktop - Troubleshoot - Network
- Buyer - Purchasing Assistant - Far East - Merchandise - Product