Senior Civil Engineer - King?s Lynn
Senior Civil Engineer - King's Lynn
Excellent Salary dependant on experience.
My Client is an Irish Engineering Construction Company who have been established for 42 years and they provide Engineering solutions to Blue Chip Companies.
They have worked on projects all over the world and they are a very friendly and supportive company to work in.
They have over 40 years' experience in the installation, commissioning and maintenance of large scale Power Plants.
With over 25 years' experience in the installation, commissioning and maintenance of large scale CCGT and OCGT Power Plants.
The main responsibilities for this role : Senior Civil Engineer ( 4 -5 years Civil Engineering experience, Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Civil Engineering or Construction Management, AutoCAD, Quality Management, Civil Management , Health and Safety Management Systems )
This role is based at Spalding.
We are seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to join our professional team.
As a key member of the project management team you must be ready to work in a fast-paced demanding work environment, responsible for multiple roles, (Quality Management, Civil Management and Engineering) managing and interfacing with direct staff, sub-contractors, external suppliers to support execution of the project in adherence with the APC Quality Health and Safety Management systems.
Supervises, coordinates and assists in the development review, planning, design and construction of all civil packages, ensuring that codes, standards, and project requirements are met.
Provide professional and technical engineering support services relative to assigned area of responsibility.
Interpret and apply relevant codes, ordinances, rules and regulations.
Manage the sub-contractors to complete scopes of work within agreed time frames
Proactively ensuring the highest possible quality levels onsite.
Assisting the programme quality team and PM to meet health and safety and overall project quality objectives
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Machine Tool Service Engineer - Andover
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Junior Sous / Sous Chef - Near Malmesbury
- Restaurant Supervisor - Ely in Cambridgeshire
- Reception Manager - Cambridge
- General Maintenance Assistant - West London
- Receptionist & Administrator - Healthcare - Cranbrook, Kent
- Immigration / Conveyancing Solicitor (Mandarin, Immigration, Property, Law) - London
- Senior Payroll Administrator/Supervisor - Flintshire
- Business Development Manager - London & South East
- Sales Executive (Recruitment) B2B - Manchester Northern Quarter
- Sales Support Coordinator - Newport
- Health & Safety Trainer / Practitioner - Sellafield, Cumbria
- Mechanical Engineer - Sellafield, Cumbria
- Hard & Soft Landscaping Foreman - West London
- Design & Manufacturer Engineer - Cheshire
- Welder/Fabricators - Cheshire
- CNC Machinists - Cheshire
- Press Setter Operator - Cheshire
- Robot Operator - Cheshire