Procurement Coordinator - London
Procurement Coordinator - London
Salary: £28,000 DOE
Key words: Procurement Coordinator, Sourcing, Contract Negotiation, Purchasing, Procurement Manager,
Our client is a London based, entertainment lighting and rigging hire company in the live events industry.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Procurement Co-ordinator to join our friendly, dynamic and results orientated team.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, this role is accountable for all aspects of purchasing, ranging from the sourcing of new suppliers, monitoring adherence to service level agreements including expediting.
This position will be responsible for the administration and supporting the Procurement Manager, the project equipment teams and all divisions within the warehouse by facilitating the procurement (purchasing) process and ensuring effective availability of materials and services to allow the smooth running client projects completion in a timely manner.
? Coordinate and manage all purchasing activity across a range of products and supplies, to include developing and maintaining close relationship with the supply base.
? Monitor suppliers' efficiency to achieve best possible delivery performance as well as negotiate with them to minimize costs to the company and to achieve 'best price/best quality/fastest delivery' purchasing.
? Provide a focal point for materials purchasing and liaise between contractors, vendors and our Client's team and management for all aspects related to material procurement, logistics and expediting.
? Maintain availability of all consumables such as the highest quality of office, facility supplies, and all materials and component parts required on demand to ensure that stock levels meet the business needs.
? Liaise with the shipping companies when requested to organise delivery and ensure all accurately completed on time.
? Adhere to the Purchase Orders Pro
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 28000 Per Annum
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Muriel
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MFL/D/038056
- Posted: 2018-04-26 18:23:48 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Infrastructure & Field Support Engineer 3rd Line - Windows AD 2008, Exchange 2010, Citrix VDI
- Customer Service Account Handler - Slough, Berkshire
- Facilities Assistant - Greenford
- EA to People and Culture Director - West London
- Recruitment Administrator - West London
- Snr Product Manager, User Journeys (Media) - London
- DevOps Engineer/Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS) - London
- Jnr User Experience Researcher (Media) - London
- Lead User Experience Researcher (Media) - London
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (Remote working) - Reading
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (remote working) - London
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (Remote working) - Wales
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (remote working) - Surrey
- Jnr Data Warehouse Developer (Legal/Professional) - Manchester
- Infrastructure Support Analyst (Legal IT/Insurance) - Manchester
- (Lead/Snr) Full Stack Developer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Front End Developer, Media (Remote working) - London
- (Snr) DevOps Engineer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Back End Developer, Media (Remote working) - London
- (Snr/Lead) Full Stack Engineer, Media (Remote working) - London