Cisco Network Engineer - CCNA - CCNP
Cisco Network Engineer - NOC / CCNA / CCNP - Network Technical Support - Network Analyst - Network Administrator - Network Systems Engineer - Cisco - West Malling / Maidstone, Kent area paying up to £35,000.
I am looking for a Cisco qualified Network Engineer - with either CCNA or CCNP to build and deliver client specific network solutions, including the setup and configuration of routers switches and APs.
The role will include creating maintaining build and handover documentation, client and subcontract installer liaison and coordination, 2nd line support for live deployments.
The main Network Engineer - NOC / CCNA / CCNP - Network Technical Support - Network Analyst - Network Administrator - Network Systems Engineer responsibilities are:
Monitoring the up time and availability of customer and core network infrastructure
Responding and resolving issues that affect internal and external customer network availability
customer technical requirements capture for network design
CPE build, configuration and support including Routers/ Switches/ APs
Liaison with 3rd Party providers and vendors for RMA, Support faulting etc.
This role reports to the Head of Networks and I am are seeking candidates with the following skills and experience:
Current CCNA/CCNP certification
Strong work ethic, professional and positive attitude
Excellent communication skills with a customer focused approach
Current CCNA/CCNP certification
Demonstrable knowledge of Cisco switches and routers
NOC experience with network hardware configuration experience, network monitoring, and 2nd line technical support.
Network and Equipment management: VLAN/VPN configuration, access control, Firewalls and VPN, analysing networks, and core connectivity.
Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills
If as a Cisco Network Engineer you also have experience in IP Telephony /VoIP, routing design, diagnostics and QoS planning or with Network Monitoring software so much the better.
It would also be useful if you had any experience with Radius/ LNS, ISP , familiarity with ADSL eco-system, Familiar with Junos and Cisco operating systems or Windows Server 2008 & 2012; Exchange and/or SQL experience, Linux or VMware experience that would be useful.
This role is mainly in house based but due to its Office location you will need to be a car driver as public transport routes are not ‘commuter friendly' ! There is plenty on site car parking and onsite facilities.
If you are an experience Network Engineer - NOC / CCNA / CCNP - Network Technical Support - Network Analyst - Network Administrator - Network Systems Engineer looking for a career move then this position based close to West Malling / Maidstone, Kent could be for you.
It is paying a base salary of between £33,000 and £35,000 and offers good prospects and an excellent working environment. Please email me for a swift response.
- Rate: £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-05-13 08:58:02 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Financial Controller - Finance Manager -
- Graduate Software Product Specialist - Product Owner
- Information Security Officer - Information Assurance Analyst
- 2nd Line Support Engineer – Service Desk - VMware - Network
- Marketing Manager
- Information Security Officer - Auditor - ISO27001 - CISSP - CEH
- Release Analyst - Release & Change Analyst
- Implementation Consultant - Software Applications
- Java Development Team Leader - Lead Java Developer
- Product Specialist - Software Product Owner - Product Owner
- 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer
- Demand Generation Manager
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Exchange - Desktop - Helpdesk - IP
- Mobile Developer - iOS Developer - Xcode - Swift - Coding - Web
- Information Security Consultant – CISSP / CISM / CISA
- IT Portfolio Manager
- Technical Project Manager
- Information Security Analyst - ISO 27001 - Lead Auditor - CISSP