Bar Manager - 4* Golf & SPA - Donegal Ireland
Bar Manager - 4
* Golf & SPA - Donegal Ireland
Full time - permanent
Salary - competitive rates of pay
Our client is a superb 4
* Golf & SPA Hotel in County Donegal.
Recruiting, training and motivating your staff
Doing regular stock-takes and ordering as necessary
Maintaining the condition of beer and wine
Overseeing or liaising with the kitchen
Keeping up to date with licensing legislation, liaising with the authorities and taking overall legal responsibility for the premises
Enforcing health and safety rules
Adhering to budgets, increasing profits and managing cash flow
Dealing with difficult customers
This role requires a dynamic professional who will strive to create the ultimate dining and beverage experience for our clients guests guests.
A minimum of 2 years proven experience is essential.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and diligent with strong leadership skills.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Restaurant Supervisor - Ely in Cambridgeshire
- Reception Manager - Cambridge
- General Maintenance Assistant - West London
- Receptionist & Administrator - Healthcare - Cranbrook, Kent
- Immigration / Conveyancing Solicitor (Mandarin, Immigration, Property, Law) - London
- Senior Payroll Administrator/Supervisor - Flintshire
- Business Development Manager - London & South East
- Sales Executive (Recruitment) B2B - Manchester Northern Quarter
- Sales Support Coordinator - Newport
- Health & Safety Trainer / Practitioner - Sellafield, Cumbria
- Mechanical Engineer - Sellafield, Cumbria
- Hard & Soft Landscaping Foreman - West London
- Design & Manufacturer Engineer - Cheshire
- Welder/Fabricators - Cheshire
- CNC Machinists - Cheshire
- Press Setter Operator - Cheshire
- Robot Operator - Cheshire
- Spray Painter - Cheshire
- Stores Operative - Cheshire
- After Sales Advisor - Shefford