DevOps Engineer - Cloud Hosting - LAMP - WordPress - Network
DevOps Engineer - Systems Support Engineer - Cloud Hosting Engineer - Systems Engineer - Systems Engineer - Cloud - DevOps - Web - AWS - Amazon Web Services - Azure - WordPress - LAMP - Brighton - East Sussex - £60,000 - £65,000 + Excellent Company Benefits required by an Established and Expanding Digital Marketing Agency based in the Brighton, East Sussex location.
My client is a successful and expanding Digital Marketing Agency, and they are seeking a Systems Engineer - DevOps Engineer to join their multi-disciplined operations team.
Your primary focus will be maintaining and scaling their web application servers and the services they run.
- Tasked to manage various types of Linux containers, virtual machines and servers predominately housing LAMP/LEMP stack setups that host a wide range of web based technologies
- DevOps Engineer will be tasked to review and oversee platform enhancements
- Working in a DevOps capacity with a desire to automate everything
- Cloud Hosting Engineer will manage large traffic projects for clients across multiple data centres globally
- Strong understanding of network concepts
- DevOps Engineer with a strong knowledge of Content Management Systems i.e.
WordPress, Drupal etc.
- Competent in public cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure
- Excellent knowledge of web technologies including LAMP & LEMP
- Cloud Hosting Engineer with understanding in ecommerce platforms (Magento, Prestashop)
Salary for this Brighton, East Sussex based Systems Engineer - Cloud Hosting Engineer position is up to £65,000 + Excellent Benefits.
We are currently recruiting for the DevOps Engineer - Systems Support Engineer - Cloud Hosting Engineer role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-05-18 14:14:28 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Graduate Account Manager - Graduate Customer Delivery
- Software Development Manager - Java , Agile
- C#.Net Developer - C# Programmer
- IT Software Solutions Architect - Solutions Architect
- 1st Line Support Engineer - VMware, Windows Server
- Service Desk Analyst - 1st line
- 2nd Line - Network Support - Exchange - Firewalls - Helpdesk
- IT Desktop Engineer - VMware - Server - Exchange - Service Desk
- IT Project Manager - Technology Project Manager
- Cisco Network Engineer - CCNA - CCNP
- IT Support Engineer - 1st Line Support Engineer
- Information Security Officer - Auditing - ISO27001 - CISSP
- Information Security Analyst - ISO 27001 - Risks - CISM - CISA
- Account Director - Sales Director - FMCG - Far East Sourcing
- Infrastructure Support Engineer – Citrix
- Software Development Manager - Java Development Manager
- TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER - IT - PRINCE 2
- Technical Infrastructure Engineer
- Graduate Developer - Junior Java Developer - Java - J2EE - SQL