Reception Manager - Cambridge
Reception Manager - Cambridge
Up to £22,000 + circa £1500 in Grats
RECEPTION MANAGERS ROLE WITH STUNNING BOUTIQUE HOTEL
PERMANENT : FULL TIME
? Do you have hotel reception supervisory experience now looking for their next step as a Hotel Reception Manager?
? Do you have sensational customer service facing skills and would love the opportunity to work for a growing hotel group?
My client is a beautifully located boutique hotel in the heart of Cambridge and now has a need for an engaging personality who could operate as a HOTEL RECEPTION MANAGER.
This role is a very hands on role where you will be on the front desk as a receptionist checking in guests and dealing with queries.
As the Reception Manager you will also be expected to cover 1 / 2 Duty Management shifts per week.
The main of your role as Reception Manager will be to ensure the effective running of the reception front office and night operations, whilst you and your team also demonstrate the highest standards of customer service to all incoming and exiting guests.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SOME OF YOUR KEY DUTIES:
? To maximise all sales and taking every opportunity to up sell softly
? To work closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager and Reservation Co-ordinator to ensure the website and those belonging to third parties are kept up to date
? To work alongside each of the other key departments within the hotel.
? To ensure accurate billing with a full paper trail
? Weekly Banking and maintenance of Petty Cash
? Revenue management: occupancy levels, average room rates, yield (selling right rooms at right rate)
? Checking supplier invoices
? Monthly accommodation stats and reports
Who Would This Role Suit?
An experienced Reception Manager looking for a move, or a Head Receptionist / Reception Supervisor looking for a step up.
? A friendly, happy natured, and self : motivated individual who can inspire their immediate team, colleagues, and guests
? To have
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 22000 Per Annum
- Location: Cambridge
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Paul
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PCH/D/037819
- Posted: 2018-05-20 23:45:01 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Sheffield
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Bristol
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Coventry
- Occupational Health Nurse - Glasgow
- Corporate Solicitor - Carlisle
- Occupational Health Advisor - Somerset
- Corporate Solicitor - Newcastle
- Contentious Private Client Solicitor - Carlisle
- Java Developer - Leicester
- Business Analyst - Software - Leicester
- Occupational Health Advisor (part time or full time) - Warwick
- Consultant (Occupational Health) Physician - Manchester
- HGV Trailer Workshop Manager - Knottingley
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Willenhall, Wolverhampton
- Occupational Health Manager - Faslane, Helensburgh
- Occupational Health Technician - Bristol
- Occupational Health Advisor - Full Time - Reading
- Clinical Manager (Occupational Health) - Devonport, Plymouth
- Mobile Service Mechanic - HGV Trailers - Willenhall, Wolverhampton
- Occupational Health Nurse (RGN) - Barrow In Furness