IT Project Manager x2 - Fixed Term Contracts 10 & 12 Months
IT Project Manager - Project Manager is required for my client who is based close to Poole on the Dorset / Hampshire border to join a project team who are responsible for the day to day delivery of a diverse portfolio of multiple technology projects.
This is a 12 month fixed Term PAYE Role with a salary of up to £53.500 + Bens.
I am looking for a Project Manager -IT Project Manager -Technology Project Manager who will be responsible for multiple technology projects simultaneously to provide day to day delivery to all technology or business projects assigned to this IT Project Manager.
This work covers the full project lifecycle from initial definition through to go- live and support which will involve working with internal business managers and stakeholders as well as in-house IT / Technology resources through managing external IT suppliers and business partners.
You will be working on a variety of projects e.g.
Data Centre Project and an ERP Technology Project.
The key responsibilities of this IT Project Manager - Technology Project Manager will be
- Undertake detailed project planning for all assigned projects to ensure delivery to cost, quality and time.
- Manage and maintain their delivery plans, and ensure that individual project plans are up-to-date, appropriately resourced, and on-track.
- Run daily stand-ups, and ensure follow-up engagement activities occur.
- Manage and maintain RAID log, and ensure items receive appropriate attention.
- Run Project Team meetings (prep and follow-up actions)
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the organisation requirements for assigned projects, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes
I am looking for an experienced IT Project Manager - Technology Project Manager who has the following skills
- Experience with procurement, implementation, and embedding technology projects and programmes.
Delivered projects in both Waterfall and Agile delivery methods.
- Substantial experience in delivering large scale project/programmes.
Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Experience of managing external IT suppliers and business partners.
- A proven track record of successful hands-on project implementation.
- Experience of the whole project/programme life cycle, from the initial definition, approval, conceptual design, detail design, delivery, test, go live and through life support.
My client are based in modern offices close to Poole on the Dorset / Hampshire border and are looking to reward this IT Project Manager a salary up to £53,500 + Benefits.
My client is looking for 2 project managers on fixed term role one 10 months and the other 12 months with a good chance these will extend
If you are an experienced Project Manager who has strong stakeholder management skills and can work on a diverse portfolio of projects and programmes simultaneously within an Agile and Waterfall environment and have been involved in the full project life cycle then please forward your CV to me ASAP.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £45500 - £53500 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-05-29 20:00:16 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Graduate Software Tester - Entry level Software QA
- Graduate Developer - Junior Java Developer - Java - J2EE - SQL
- Technical Content Writer - Technical Writer
- Test Automation Lead - Senior Test Engineer
- Business Analyst - IT Business Analyst
- Account Manager - Sales - Merchandise - Promotional - Products
- Software Development Manager - Java , Agile
- QA Analyst - SQL QA Analyst - SQL Software Tester
- TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - CLOUD
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Desktop - Troubleshoot - Network
- Senior Digital Project Manager – Digital Projects Portfolio
- Business Analyst - Six Sigma Business Analyst
- 1st Line Support Engineer
- Software Development Manager - Development Team Lead
- Graduate Developer - Programmer - .NET - C# - SQL - Junior
- MARKETING MANAGER – DEMAND GENERATION
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
- SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER – Cisco ASA / NEXUS / ASR / FTD
- IT SUPPORT ENGINEER