Tax Manager - Flintshire
Tax Manager - Flintshire
Salary: £Competitive DOE
Key words: Tax Manager, Tax Consultant, Tax Specialist, Tax Professional, Tax Associate, Tax Senior, Tax Senior Associate, Tax Compliance Manager, Tax Compliance and Reporting Manager, Accountancy, Accountant
Our client, one of the leading chartered accountants in the North West, is seeking a Tax Manager to join their busy tax department.
Completing self-assessments tax returns for a portfolio of clients, there is also an opportunity to carry out further work in the specialist area of trust tax.
This role can be full or part time.
Working closely with the Partners, you will be managing a quality tax service to a varied portfolio of wide ranging private clients, OMB and SME corporate clients, in a mixed tax capacity, as well as providing tax support across the practice and delivering on a wide range of planning and tax advisory projects.
? Dealing with all variety of personal taxation matters
? Completing self-assessment tax returns
? Experienced in buy-to-let property income, share portfolios and pension reliefs
? Processing tax returns in commercial software
? Working as part of a team
? Organised and professional working manner
? IRIS Tax software, Trust Tax experience, & ATT, CTA or QBE would also be desirable
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Commis Chef - Ludlow Shropshire
- Business Analyst - Software - Leicester
- RECEPTION ROLE - BEAUTIFUL BOUTIQUE HOTEL - CENTRAL BATH
- Electrical Engineer (Poultry Farm Industry) - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Digital Transformation Director (Consulting) - London
- Project Manager (Agile/Waterfall) - London
- Mortgage Advisor - Wallsend, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
- Marketing Executive - Bristol
- Registered Children?s Home Manager - North London, Haringey
- INTERNET SECURITY - CHANNEL / ALLIANCE SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- JUNIOR GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMS - ACCOUNT MANAGER - US ACCOUNTS
- EMEA PRODUCT MANAGER - IP SECURITY
- EMEA PRODUCT MANAGER - IP DATA SERVICES
- DATA NETWORK PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - MANAGED SERVICES/ CLOUD/ UC
- HOSTED VOICE / DATA CHANNEL CLOUD SALES
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- TELECOM / CLOUD ACCOUNT SALES - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - BERKSHIRE / LONDON
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - GLOBAL COMMS ORGANISATION - BERKSHIRE / LONDON