VAT Manager - Taunton
VAT Manager - Taunton
Salary: £Competitive Salary - DOE
Key words: VAT, Consultancy, HMRC, AT Manager, VAT Specialist, Accountancy, Corporate Services, Audits, Accounts, Tax Consultant, Land Tax, Property Tax, Tax Manager,
The Role & Company:
Our Client, a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners in the South West, is looking for an experienced VAT Manager to join our Client's friendly, dynamic and results orientated team.
The role will join their busy and expanding VAT Consultancy Team to advise clients, contacts, partners and staff on all matters relating to indirect taxes and principally VAT.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
A good grounding in VAT covering the wide ranging aspects of the tax;
Knowledge and experience in dealing with issues relating to land and property, partial exemption, international services, charities and not for profit organisations and complex VAT transactions;
Experience in dealing with HMRC both face to face and in written correspondence;
Excellent communication and inter personal skills both verbally and in written communication.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Commis Chef - Ludlow Shropshire
- Business Analyst - Software - Leicester
- RECEPTION ROLE - BEAUTIFUL BOUTIQUE HOTEL - CENTRAL BATH
- Electrical Engineer (Poultry Farm Industry) - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Digital Transformation Director (Consulting) - London
- Project Manager (Agile/Waterfall) - London
- Mortgage Advisor - Wallsend, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
- Marketing Executive - Bristol
- Registered Children?s Home Manager - North London, Haringey
- INTERNET SECURITY - CHANNEL / ALLIANCE SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- JUNIOR GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMS - ACCOUNT MANAGER - US ACCOUNTS
- EMEA PRODUCT MANAGER - IP SECURITY
- EMEA PRODUCT MANAGER - IP DATA SERVICES
- DATA NETWORK PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - MANAGED SERVICES/ CLOUD/ UC
- HOSTED VOICE / DATA CHANNEL CLOUD SALES
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- TELECOM / CLOUD ACCOUNT SALES - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - BERKSHIRE / LONDON
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - GLOBAL COMMS ORGANISATION - BERKSHIRE / LONDON