WAKEFUL SENIOR NIGHT STAFF
WAKEFUL SENIOR NIGHT STAFF
Location : Kent London
Required ASAP Experience Also Required
Salary: 9.93 per hour.
Hours of work will be 132 per 4 week rota period (3 x 11 hours night shifts per week).
Annual leave entitlement is 6.6 weeks for senior carers which also includes an allowance for bank holidays.
Exercising leadership when in charge of the home by sound organisation, good communication and relationships.
To work alongside and supervise the work of the care staff and to be responsible for maintaining the general well-being of our residents at night within a safe and friendly environment.
To ensure that the team maintains a high standard of care and individual person centred support for our residents.
Supervising night care staff to ensure a high standard of individual care is delivered to each resident and organising the workload of each member of the team.
Treating all residents with kindness and consideration and maintaining their dignity and privacy at all times.
Working according to Policies & Procedures and implementing care as directed in individual care plans, risk assessments and programmes..
Ensuring that all daily records, including individual programmes and charts have been completed by care staff and signed accordingly.
Handing over to the following shift and ensuring that all relevant information is passed on.
Attending night care meetings, study days and training and participating in discussions on the progress of each resident.
Supporting new staff in their induction programme and reporting any staff issues to the Manager.
Liaising in a professional manner with members of the staff team and all external agencies.
Taking responsibility for dealing with residents' personal allowance and petty cash and ensuring receipts are obtained and relevant paperwork is complete.
Arranging cover for last minute sickness as necessary.
Guiding and supporting all care staff throughout the ni
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 9-10 Per Hour Competitive package DOE
- Location: Rochester
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Amir
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AAS/D/037029
- Posted: 2018-05-30 17:11:12 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Commis Chef - Ludlow Shropshire
- Business Analyst - Software - Leicester
- RECEPTION ROLE - BEAUTIFUL BOUTIQUE HOTEL - CENTRAL BATH
- Electrical Engineer (Poultry Farm Industry) - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Digital Transformation Director (Consulting) - London
- Project Manager (Agile/Waterfall) - London
- Mortgage Advisor - Wallsend, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
- Marketing Executive - Bristol
- Registered Children?s Home Manager - North London, Haringey
- INTERNET SECURITY - CHANNEL / ALLIANCE SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- JUNIOR GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMS - ACCOUNT MANAGER - US ACCOUNTS
- EMEA PRODUCT MANAGER - IP SECURITY
- EMEA PRODUCT MANAGER - IP DATA SERVICES
- DATA NETWORK PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - MANAGED SERVICES/ CLOUD/ UC
- HOSTED VOICE / DATA CHANNEL CLOUD SALES
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- TELECOM / CLOUD ACCOUNT SALES - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - BERKSHIRE / LONDON
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - GLOBAL COMMS ORGANISATION - BERKSHIRE / LONDON