Tax Manager - Burnham-on-Sea
Tax Manager - Burnham-on-Sea
Salary: £Competitive - DOE
Key Words : Tax, Consultancy, HMRC, Tax planning, HNWI, non-doms tax, capital gains, SDLT, IHT, Trust, Tax Manager, Tax Consultant, Tax Specialist, Tax Professional, Tax Associate, Tax Senior, Tax Senior Associate, Tax Compliance Manager, Tax Compliance and Reporting Manager, Accountancy, Accountant
The Role & Company:
Our Client, a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners in the South West, are looking to appoint an experienced Tax Manager to join their friendly, dynamic and results orientated team.
Our Client is looking for a self-motivated team player, up for the challenge of advising on a range of tax issues for a variety of clients.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following experience, skills and attributes:
Mixed Tax and Managerial experience
Reviewing HNWI tax calculations
Advising on tax planning for HNWI, to include non-doms tax planning advice
Meeting with clients to discuss their tax affairs and identifying planning opportunities
Capital gains tax planning for a range of issues such as on the main residence; investment properties; development land tax planning
Trust tax compliance and planning opportunities
IHT and estate planning
SDLT compliance and identifying when particular reliefs might be relevant to a transaction
Dealing with HMRC aspect and full enquiries, discussing areas of concern with clients and with HMRC and presenting strong, clear arguments in the defence of clients.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to pro
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Asbestos Manager - Birmingham
- Asbestos Surveyor - Birmingham
- Asbestos Surveyor - Wakefield
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier - Wakefield
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - St Asaph
- Asbestos Surveyor - Northampton
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Materials Controller - Spalding
- Civil Engineer - Spalding
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Field Sales Executive - North West & North East
- Learning Support Assistant - Mitcham/Sutton
- Associate Solicitor - Energy and Infrastructure (Non Contentious Construction) - Glasgow
- Senior Solicitor / Associate - Litigation / Insurance and Risk (Contentious Construction) - Edinburg
- Paralegal : Litigation, Business Dispute and Asset Recovery - Glasgow
- Auction Manager/ Valuer - Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE - PLANT AND TOOL HIRE - ASCOT
- Chef De Partie - Bristol
- ASSOCIATE QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CAMBRIDGESHIRE