Sign Maker - Chester
Sign Maker - Chester
Excellent Salary Dependant on Experience.
Established in 1996 and initially operating from a 3500 sq.ft.
facility on the Deeside Industrial Park in North Wales with a range of sign making equipment and a dedicated passionate team, my Client quickly earned its reputation for producing a wide range of quality signage to a range of retail & industrial clientele spread across the north west of England, Since those early days my Client has evolved into a group company with many divisions specialising in Signage, Maintenance, Exhibitions & Displays, Commercial Fleet markings, Graphic Design, Website Development and Web Management.
The main responsibilities for this role : Sign Maker ( Laminating, CNC Machines, Plastic Fabrication, Installations, Manufacturing, IPAF or PASMA Qualified )
The role will be based in Chester.
An opportunity has arisen within our modern Chester based offices for an experienced & hard working Sign Maker, this is an interesting varied & multi skilled role, a background in the sign industry is essential (if you do not have experience in this industry do not apply for this position) You will ideally have a wide experience in the supply , manufacture and installation of a huge variety of signs and be familiar with wide format print and cut vinyl graphics together with fabrication skills which will enable you to produce a multitude of signage and vehicle livery products to tight deadlines.
Skills required for this role - Sign Maker ( Laminating, CNC Machines, Plastic Fabrication, Installations, Manufacturing, IPAF or PASMA Qualified )
Digital Printers & Laminators.
The application of vehicle graphics & wraps
CNC Machines & Plastic fabrication
Skilful and experienced with all hand and bench tools.
Metal fabrication and or welding
On-site installation experience
IPAF & OR PASMA Qualified
Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all your relevant experience relevant to Sign
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Operation Manager - Nottingham
- DRIVER TEAM LEADERS X 3 - AYLESBURY
- AV Installation Engineer - High End Residential + Commercial - Nottingham
- Audio Visual Design Consultant - High End Residential + Commercial Projects - Nottingham
- Estimating Manager - Nottingham
- CAD Technician - Nottingham
- Marketing & Sales Officer - London E6
- Sales Advisor - Dunstable
- Chef (Commis) / Kitchen Assistant - Boston, Lincolnshire
- PR Executive OR Senior PR Executive - London NW
- HR DIRECTOR EUROPE - GLOBAL COMMUNICATION ORGANISATION - LONDON
- Senior Audio Video Installation Engineer - South Manchester, Cheshire
- Marketing and Business Development Executive - Belfast
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor - Belfast
- Commercial Property Solicitor - Belfast
- Corporate Solicitor - Belfast
- Trainee Underwriter/Admin Assistant - Portishead, Bristol
- Motors and Spotlights Technician - London (NW)
- Business Development Manager - Cheshire
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk