Insight Analyst | Competitive Salary + Full relocation package + Bonus and Full Benefits package| International Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an Insight Analyst for an industry leader within online gaming.
The Insight Analyst will be responsible for providing analysis and reporting to drive company performance.
Insight Analyst Key Responsibilities:
Creating and distributing daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Querying relational databases and data manipulation using SQL
- Providing ad hoc data requests and analysis
- Optimising existing reports and procedures
- Working closely with analytics team to have full insight into business requirements, dependencies and impacts
- Strong presentation skills to effectively display data to the business
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement with existing tools
- Ability to work to timelines under own initiative
- Embracing a strong information security culture ensuring full adherence to all information security policies, practices and procedures
Insight Analyst Experience and Skills:
High level of SQL working with large datasets
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user
- Previous analytical experience
- Strong Maths, statistical, analytical background
- Self-managed strategic thinker with ability to be a strong team player
Minimum Bachelor's degree (Master's Degree preferred) in Maths, Statistics, Economics or equivalent quantitative field
- Experience of working in an online gaming environment
- Experience working with data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Experience in other programming languages such as R or Python
Our client is an industry leader within the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise.
They are a forward thinking Company who offer fantastic career development for like minded employees who have the same drive, passion, motivation and desire to succeed.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Account Manager
- Account Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Assistant Financial Controller
- AML Analyst
- Office Manager
- Customer Service Agent (Finnish)
- Customer Service Agent (Swedish)
- Customer Support Agent (German)
- Head of Operations/Head of Customer Operations (UK)
- Accounts Assistant - Client Technician
- Real – Time CRM Executive
- Management Accountant
- Content Operations Manager
- Brand and Production Manager
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Payroll Executive
- Webmaster (Mid Weight)
- SEO Outreach Executive
- DW Developer