Structural Engineer - Leeds
Structural Engineer - Leeds
Salary - Competitive DOE
This multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy firm are currently looking to appoint an Experienced Structural Engineer to join their Leeds office.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of projects spanning the commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors.
Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
Prepare high quality technical reports including dilapidation reports and due diligence structural surveys.
Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages, including CSC Fastrak, TEDDS to back up reporting tasks.
Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained.
Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
Work on large projects, offices, hotels, large housing developments, etc..
Essential Qualifications and Experience
First degree in Structural Engineering essential.
3-6 years` experience post-Graduation essential
Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
Working towards Chartership (or Chartered)
Experience of high rise construction is essential.
Experience of assessing existing structures is crucial.
Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
Experience of structural analysis design and analysis software essential.
Experience of work on large projects, offices, hotels, housing developments etc.
Full clean driving license
What you will get:
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a rapidly expanding, friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation.
The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Operation Manager - Nottingham
- DRIVER TEAM LEADERS X 3 - AYLESBURY
- AV Installation Engineer - High End Residential + Commercial - Nottingham
- Audio Visual Design Consultant - High End Residential + Commercial Projects - Nottingham
- Estimating Manager - Nottingham
- CAD Technician - Nottingham
- Marketing & Sales Officer - London E6
- Sales Advisor - Dunstable
- Chef (Commis) / Kitchen Assistant - Boston, Lincolnshire
- PR Executive OR Senior PR Executive - London NW
- HR DIRECTOR EUROPE - GLOBAL COMMUNICATION ORGANISATION - LONDON
- Senior Audio Video Installation Engineer - South Manchester, Cheshire
- Marketing and Business Development Executive - Belfast
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor - Belfast
- Commercial Property Solicitor - Belfast
- Corporate Solicitor - Belfast
- Trainee Underwriter/Admin Assistant - Portishead, Bristol
- Motors and Spotlights Technician - London (NW)
- Business Development Manager - Cheshire
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk