Junior Programmer - Leicester
Junior Programmer - Leicester
From £18,000 - £22,000 plus bonus
Our client has a flat structure and employs many talented people who all work together.
They are looking for a candidate who is able to fit into this structure and communicate with both business people and the development team.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the Java development team, developing applications for a variety of clients.
An agile approach to software development is used and the successful candidate will be a crucial part of the life-cycle.
The successful candidate will be under the general supervision of a Senior Programmer on the company's flagship product.
You will also have OO Design skills, Ideally some experience of SQL, have an Intelligent and motivated with a professional attitude to working with others and the ability to think through a problem, suggest multiple possible solutions, and provide sensible pros and cons for each
It would be beneficial if you had experience of Spring Framework, AngularJS or ExtJS, Twitter Bootstrap, REST, CQRS, JPA and an understanding of Agile software development processes
The company has a flat structure and employs many talented people who all work together.
The candidate must be able to fit into this structure and communicate with both business people and the development team.
Candidate should be interested in contributing to and benefiting from the growth of the company, through the input of expertise and new ideas.
The ability to work well in a team is also important.
In return you will receive a salary of £18,000 to £22,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 18000-22000 Per Annum
- Location: Leicester
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/038472
- Posted: 2018-06-13 11:50:34 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Asbestos Manager - Birmingham
- Asbestos Surveyor - Birmingham
- Asbestos Surveyor - Wakefield
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier - Wakefield
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - St Asaph
- Asbestos Surveyor - Northampton
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Materials Controller - Spalding
- Civil Engineer - Spalding
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Field Sales Executive - North West & North East
- Learning Support Assistant - Mitcham/Sutton
- Associate Solicitor - Energy and Infrastructure (Non Contentious Construction) - Glasgow
- Senior Solicitor / Associate - Litigation / Insurance and Risk (Contentious Construction) - Edinburg
- Paralegal : Litigation, Business Dispute and Asset Recovery - Glasgow
- Auction Manager/ Valuer - Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE - PLANT AND TOOL HIRE - ASCOT
- Chef De Partie - Bristol
- ASSOCIATE QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CAMBRIDGESHIRE