Accounts Assistant | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, childcare vouchers | ICAS | Peterborough
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join an award winning Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in Peterborough.
The Accounts Assistant who will be responsible for a broad range of clients, including partnerships, trusts, sole traders and companies covering various activities, such as manufacturing, property development and consultancy services.
The Accounts Assistant role is mainly office based, however flexibility is required to carry out work at client premises, if necessary.
The Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
Preparation of management and financial accounts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Maintenance of client accounting records
- Contacting clients to retrieve essential data or information
- Visiting clients offsite and carrying out audit tests
- Completion of personal and corporate tax returns
- Completion of ad hoc duties as instructed by managers or partners
Applicants may be AAT qualified and/or part qualified ICAS/ACCA (first time passes in the professional exams to date will be expected)
- Knowledge of management and financial accounting
- Ability to use Excel and Word is essential
- Knowledge of Sage, KeyPrime, Farmplan as well as CCH AP would be advantageous
- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm
- In addition to the above the individual should be organised and commercially minded.
They should display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with Partners and clients
Our client is one of the UK's top 20 accountancy practices with a network of nine offices in the UK plus offices in Guernsey, Geneva and Zurich.
They provide excellent training and development opportunities for staff.
They are also very proud to have been named as one of ‘Britain's Top Employers' for the 14th consecutive year.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Account Manager
- Account Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Assistant Financial Controller
- AML Analyst
- Office Manager
- Customer Service Agent (Finnish)
- Customer Service Agent (Swedish)
- Customer Support Agent (German)
- Head of Operations/Head of Customer Operations (UK)
- Accounts Assistant - Client Technician
- Real – Time CRM Executive
- Management Accountant
- Content Operations Manager
- Brand and Production Manager
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Payroll Executive
- Webmaster (Mid Weight)
- SEO Outreach Executive
- DW Developer