tem Implementation Specialist - Bristol
System Implementation Specialist - Bristol
Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 depending on experience.
Benefits: Private health insurance, life insurance, pension scheme, 25 days paid leave annually
The position is within a small well established professional business.
The privately owned company has been developing and delivering successful IT projects to UK and global organisations for more than thirty years.
This role will be of interest to an applicant with a background a manufacturing environment who has also gained strong IT skills.
The successful applicant will implement the Clients software applications within industrial environments.
Skills & Experience
? Industrial experience is essential
? Good written and verbal communication skills
? Experience in implementing or working with Maintenance Management, OEE systems or other industrial systems
? A good working knowledge of MS Office products: comfortable with IT and computers
? Project Management
? Commercial acumen
? Driving licence
What the job entails
? Implementing the Clients systems
? Maintaining good relations with assigned customers
? Training users
? System configuration and process definition
? Project management
? Identify potential revenue opportunities within existing user community
? Assisting in Sales activities
? Providing assistance to the Systems Support and Development teams
Key Performance Indicators
? Agreed personal goals
? Customer satisfaction
The Client is based in Bristol with offices in Sweden and partners throughout the world.
A significant amount of time will be spent at customer sites within the UK.
Attendance at the Bristol office will also be required.
Travel outside the UK is to be expected from time to time
Candidates who feel they are a good fit for this role should send their CV in the first instance
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and tra
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 25000-32000 Per Annum
- Location: Bristol
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Allan
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ALM/D/038547
- Posted: 2018-06-19 15:30:35 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Asbestos Manager - Birmingham
- Asbestos Surveyor - Birmingham
- Asbestos Surveyor - Wakefield
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier - Wakefield
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - St Asaph
- Asbestos Surveyor - Northampton
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Materials Controller - Spalding
- Civil Engineer - Spalding
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Field Sales Executive - North West & North East
- Learning Support Assistant - Mitcham/Sutton
- Associate Solicitor - Energy and Infrastructure (Non Contentious Construction) - Glasgow
- Senior Solicitor / Associate - Litigation / Insurance and Risk (Contentious Construction) - Edinburg
- Paralegal : Litigation, Business Dispute and Asset Recovery - Glasgow
- Auction Manager/ Valuer - Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE - PLANT AND TOOL HIRE - ASCOT
- Chef De Partie - Bristol
- ASSOCIATE QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CAMBRIDGESHIRE