CNC Machinists - Sandbach
CNC Machinists - Sandbach
Salary : Between £8-£10 per hour Depending on Skills/Qualifications/Experience : Full Time - 38 Hours : Temp/Permanent for the right candidate
Our client have been established for over 45 years, producing high quality mild steel fabrications with a range of finishes to customer requirements.
They cater for the medium volume steel components range from a few hundred pieces to tens of thousands.
They are a true one-stop shop, taking your design from the page through to the final anti-corrosion treated, powder-coated end product.
We currently have opportunities for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our busy team.
We are looking for time served and fully skilled Machinists.
Skills & Experience Required;
You must have proven experience of working with steel and high value components.
To operate CNC machine tools (either on machining centres or CNC Lathe).
You must be flexible in your approach with a ?CAN DO? attitude with the ability to manage your time effectively whilst working to tight targets and deadlines.
You will have previous experience of reading and programming to engineering drawings.
You will have a good machining background with a bias on milling and drilling.
You must be able to demonstrate programmer/setter experience.
The ideal candidate is able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative and be willing to undertake other reasonable duties when required.
These are full time, temporary to permanent positions for the right candidate.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 8-10 Per Hour
- Location: Sandbach
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Mohammed
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MSA/D/038290
- Posted: 2018-06-26 16:38:14 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior Process Engineer - Electrochemical Deposition (ECD) - Newport
- HGV Lorry Driver - Birmingham
- FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONERS - FULL TIME/PART TIME POSITIONS - EDMONTON
- Senior Lettings Negotiator - Rainham, Essex
- Sales Administrator - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Senior Financial Consultant - Cheshire
- Alarm Receiving Operator - Havant, Hampshire
- Electrical Engineer - Slough
- VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - SUFFOLK
- HGV Technician - Night Shift - Stoke on Trent
- Office Manager - Part Time - Cambridge
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Furniture Sales Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Interior Design Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Operational Risk Analyst - Staines, Surrey
- Senior Sales Account Manager - SW London
- Semi - Senior/ Senior Accountant - Newport, Shropshire
- Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive - Romford, Essex
- Shop Manager - Altrincham, Cheshire