Registered Children?s Deputy Manager - Derby
Registered Children's Deputy Manager - Derby
£ 23,000 -£ 28,000 Salary dependant on experience.
An exciting management opportunity has arisen with my Client.
As they are expanding their group, they are now looking for an experienced person to assist them in managing a therapeutic home.
They are looking for a residential manager to manage a mixed gender children's home registered for 4-bedded young people aged 8 years to 17 years.
This is a fantastic opportunity, working for a new upcoming regional children's organisation with incredible career progression, offering stability, staff care, funded training and support to gain relevant skills and qualifications.
The main responsibilities for this role : Registered Children's Deputy Manager ( Level 3 children and young people, DBS Cleared, minimum 5 years' experience, Clean driving License, Ofsted, Safeguarding )
This role is based in Burton on Trent.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a qualified (minimum qualification level 3 children and young people) and experienced Deputy manager with a strong background in children's residential services.
You will be required to have an in-depth knowledge of Ofsted, and it is current regulations.
Also, a clear understanding of how a therapeutic ?good/outstanding? service operates with a passion for achieving the best possible outcomes for children in a residential setting.
You will be required to work as part of the team on and off rota and provide on call cover to the home in the managers absence.
In the managers absence you will be required to manage the day to day running of the home.
You will report to the registered manager and senior managers in there absence.
You will be required to supervise carers, organise rota's and demonstrate outstanding practice leadership to the care team.
In the managers absence you will be required to step up and perform the duties required of the registered manager.
You will be required to focus on the quality, standards,
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 23000-28000 Per Annum DOE
- Location: Derby
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: John
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JMA/D/037546
- Posted: 2018-06-29 11:52:36 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior Process Engineer - Electrochemical Deposition (ECD) - Newport
- HGV Lorry Driver - Birmingham
- FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONERS - FULL TIME/PART TIME POSITIONS - EDMONTON
- Senior Lettings Negotiator - Rainham, Essex
- Sales Administrator - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Senior Financial Consultant - Cheshire
- Alarm Receiving Operator - Havant, Hampshire
- Electrical Engineer - Slough
- VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - SUFFOLK
- HGV Technician - Night Shift - Stoke on Trent
- Office Manager - Part Time - Cambridge
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Furniture Sales Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Interior Design Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Operational Risk Analyst - Staines, Surrey
- Senior Sales Account Manager - SW London
- Semi - Senior/ Senior Accountant - Newport, Shropshire
- Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive - Romford, Essex
- Shop Manager - Altrincham, Cheshire