Part-time IT Administrator - Part-time IT Admin Support
Part Time IT Administrator, Part- Time IT Support Administrator - Part Time Admin Support - Part-Time Secretarial and Project Support is required working in the IT Department of a leading financial services client based close to Epsom, Surrey for a 6-month CONTRACT role working 2.5 days a week (18.75 hours).
This Part-Time IT Administrator, Part Time IT Support Administrator - Part Time Admin Support - Part-Time Secretarial and Project Support will work on fixed days of Wednesday, Thursday (afternoon) and Friday.
We are looking for a part-time IT Administrator who can provide administration, secretarial, technical and project support function to in an in-house IT Department who are responsible for the provision of technical systems across the UK and Europe and Africa region.
We are seeking a confident and outgoing individual with excellent interpersonal skills together with a good eye for detail who has a proven track record in:
- Management of financial processes, Timesheets ensuring appropriate approvals are obtained and all documentation is accurately completed and maintained
- Management of IT processes, including obtaining appropriate approvals, ensuring policy compliance, and maintaining documentation and records
- Manage Supplier Relationships and organise IT documentation
- Producing scheduled and ad-hoc reports plus managing and maintaining equipment records
- Supporting new starters to IT and organise meetings
- Organising EAR IT staff travel bookings
- Experience managing multiple managers, teams or projects
- Experience working with and adhering to procedures
- Experience working within an administrative role previously
- Microsoft Outlook including Calendar and diary management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2010 to intermediate level
If you also have experience covering ITIL Principles and processes, Microsoft Visio and full IT project life cycle so much the better.
Due to its unique location, you will need to be a car driver as public transport routes are not commuter friendly. There is an on-site car parking and on-site facilities.
They can offer a competitive hourly salary - All within a bright, spacious and modern working environment.
This Part-Time IT Administrator, Part Time IT Support Administrator, Part Time Admin Support - Part-Time Secretarial and Project Support will work on 2.5 days a week (fixed Wednesday, Thursday (afternoon) and Friday) - Normal Office hours for a 5 Month Contract.
This is a great opportunity to work with a great organisation - Apply Today!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 5 Months
- Type: Contract selected
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-06-29 14:16:42 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Graduate Software Tester - Entry level Software QA
- Graduate Developer - Junior Java Developer - Java - J2EE - SQL
- Technical Content Writer - Technical Writer
- Test Automation Lead - Senior Test Engineer
- Business Analyst - IT Business Analyst
- Account Manager - Sales - Merchandise - Promotional - Products
- Software Development Manager - Java , Agile
- QA Analyst - SQL QA Analyst - SQL Software Tester
- TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - CLOUD
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Desktop - Troubleshoot - Network
- Senior Digital Project Manager – Digital Projects Portfolio
- Business Analyst - Six Sigma Business Analyst
- 1st Line Support Engineer
- Software Development Manager - Development Team Lead
- Graduate Developer - Programmer - .NET - C# - SQL - Junior
- MARKETING MANAGER – DEMAND GENERATION
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
- SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER – Cisco ASA / NEXUS / ASR / FTD
- IT SUPPORT ENGINEER