HGV Mechanic - Leeds
HGV Mechanic - Leeds
Salary: CIRCA £39,000 p.a
Key words: HGV Mechanic, Mechanic, HGV, Commercial Vehicle, Rental, Mechanical, Diagnostics, Repair
My client is a well-established company, specialists in commercial vehicle rental industry.
Their Business has 6 rental depots, with fully equipped maintenance workshops in the North and South of England.
The role of HGV Mechanic will involve being responsible for carrying out inspection and service routines and repairs and testing of vehicles in a professional and safe manner.
The HGV Mechanic will be reporting to the Workshop Manager and will be able to investigate and diagnose faults, report findings and be able to carry out all repairs to the current manufacturers standards.
As a HGV Mechanic, you will be responsible for managing diagnostics and ordering parts effectively whilst being able to carry out all repairs to the highest standards and with the most effective use of time.
You must only apply if you have relevant Mechanical Qualifications, up to and including NVQ Level 3
It is not necessary but would be advantageous if you had:
? Knowledge of cranes or hydraulics
? Experience working on tippers, tipper grabs or beaver tails
? Knowledge of latest diagnostic systems
? Class 1 (C+E) or Class 2 (C) HGV License
What you get in Return
? Contributory pension scheme
? Death in Service payout: two times annual salary
? Free parking
? Onsite kitchen facilities
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 39000 Per Annum
- Location: Leeds
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Lee
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LDA/D/038688
- Posted: 2018-07-03 10:28:47 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior Process Engineer - Electrochemical Deposition (ECD) - Newport
- HGV Lorry Driver - Birmingham
- FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONERS - FULL TIME/PART TIME POSITIONS - EDMONTON
- Senior Lettings Negotiator - Rainham, Essex
- Sales Administrator - Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Senior Financial Consultant - Cheshire
- Alarm Receiving Operator - Havant, Hampshire
- Electrical Engineer - Slough
- VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - SUFFOLK
- HGV Technician - Night Shift - Stoke on Trent
- Office Manager - Part Time - Cambridge
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Furniture Sales Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Interior Design Consultant - Hertfordshire
- Operational Risk Analyst - Staines, Surrey
- Senior Sales Account Manager - SW London
- Semi - Senior/ Senior Accountant - Newport, Shropshire
- Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive - Romford, Essex
- Shop Manager - Altrincham, Cheshire