Head Chef - Hereford / Brecons
Head Chef - Hereford / Brecons
4 Star Property / Small Hotel with rosettes
? Looking for a Head Chefs role with a growing independently owned group of hotels?
? Would you like the opportunity to raise your own profile and that of the property?
? Would you relish the opportunity to work in a highly invested kitchen with all the latest kit?
With a high level of recent investment into the property this is an outstanding and one off opportunity for a passionate and forward thinking Head Chef to lead the food offering of this boutique multi rosette property.
Looking after a small brigade of 4 chefs and a breakfast chef you will be tasked with leading the direction of the food offering within this property.
You will be tasked with ensuring an all-day food offering that will include sandwiches and afternoon teas.
Your culinary skills will then be put to best use in their 2AA rosette restaurant,.
Although this is a small property with less than 20 rooms, the demands and standards expected are still very high.
As such my client requires a Head Chef who;
? Can effectively manage a multi outlet hotel property whilst maintaining the rosettes in the restaurant
? Has the ability to attract, train and develop junior chefs
? Is organised and understands and implements all aspects of H&S within the kitchen
? Can maintain good working relationship both in the kitchen the hotel and wider group
? Will be excited by the prospect of working with a group of hotels at the start of their journey
Some of the key things you will be doing as a Head Chef:
? Managing a team of 4-5 chefs
? Run and lead this kitchen operation with very much a ?hands on? and getting ?stuck in approach?.
? To be aware of the commerciality of the kitchen ensuring you deliver a consistent level of GP
? Working closely with the General Manager and the wider senior team of the group
? Using and sourcing the best local produce
? Leading by example to continually
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 28000 Per Annum
- Location: Hereford
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Paul
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PCH/D/038388
- Posted: 2018-07-03 23:45:01 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Bookkeeper - Barnstaple
- Bookkeeper - Exeter
- Typist - Exeter
- Experienced Electric and Petrol Tool/ Plant Fitter - Addlestone - Surrey
- Executive PA - Central London
- Area Sales Manager - Bradford, West Yorkshire
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Cardiff, South Wales
- HGV Trailer Workshop Manager - Grays, Essex
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Rugby
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Knottingley, West Yorkshire
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Bawtry, Yorkshire
- HGV Trailer Technician / Mechanic - Nelson, Lancashire
- Assistant Branch Operations Manager - Gateshead
- Luxury Cruise Specialist - UK
- Technical lighting Assistant - Godmanchester
- Financial Planning Administrator - Taunton
- School Grounds Person - Godalming Surrey
- Occupational Health Technician - London
- Occupational Health Advisor - Sunderland
- Clinical Manager (Occupational Health) - Devonport, Plymouth