Lab Products - Field Service Engineer - Midlands
This role will be responsible for providing workshop and onsite Calibration and Certification Service, Repair Service, and I.Q.O.Q.P.Q.
for Laboratory instruments and accessories to our customers in the UK.
, Repair and calibrate laboratory instruments on-site at customer facilities.
, Perform I.Q.O.Q.P.Q.
on laboratory instruments on-site at customer facilities along with and as developed by sales management and sales engineers.
, Contact customers to schedule on-site field service visits and provide quotations received by Customer Sales & Service staff as follow-up.
, Instruct customers on features and benefits of higher level instruments that can provide enhanced testing capability, working with them to increase their understanding and use of instrumentation, along with the appropriate analysis to match their need with the right instrument.
, Encourage the proper use and need for Viscosity Standard Fluids for calibration purposes.
, Train customers on proper use and care of equipment, especially as it relates to sensitivity and maintenance-related aspects.
, Support Service Manager - Lab Products as necessary.
, Repair and calibrate laboratory instruments in the Repair area of the Lab Assembly
department in the Harlow facility.
, Support domestic training of Export Dealer personnel as necessary or required.
, Perform other related duties as assigned or as required.
, Qualified to a minimum of HNC/HND in a relevant discipline
, Previous experience of onsite service/commissioning and working in a technical support environment
, First rate customer service or customer focussed experience is essential
, Basic IT and network administration and fault finding
, Electronic system fault finding
, Able to prioritise tasks
, Works well under pressure
, Ability to analyse and rapidly solve complex problems
, Strong trouble shooting skills and a passion for problem solving and investigation
, Ability to communicate technically with people at all levels, both in writing and verbally
, Team player
, Clean driving license
, Role involves travel (approx.
50% of the time) in the UK
, Competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
, Company car
, 25 days annual leave
, Contributory Pension Scheme
, Private Medical Cover
, Life cover at x 4 salary
, 40 hour working week
The salary is paying up to 35k.
Please send all CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- BMS Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Branch Assistant Manager - Bristol
- C & I Instrument Technician - Sheffield
- Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
- Pre-Commissioning / Flushing Engineer
- NVQ 3 Qualified Major Repair/Installation Engineer
- Flushing Engineer (BSRIA) - London/HomeCounties
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer
- Hydraulic Branch Manager - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Oldbury
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Bristol
- Mobile Hydraulic Engineer - Gloucester
- Stairlift Engineer
- Swimming Pool Pipe Fitter
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilsier Engineer
- Trainee Asbestos Surveyor
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Herts/Beds/Northants/Bucks
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - Kent
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – North West London
- Industrial Door Manager - ESSEX - £40k