Part-time IT Administrator - Part-time Secretarial Support
Part Time IT Administrator - Part- Time IT Support Administrator - Part Time Admin Support -Part-time Secretarial and Project Support is required for a leading financial services client based close to Epsom, Surrey for a 5-month contract role working 2.5 days a week (18.75 hours).
This Part-Time IT Administrator, Part Time IT Support Administrator - Part Time Admin Support - Part-Time Secretarial and Project Support will work on fixed days of Wednesday AM, Thursday and Friday
We are looking for an IT Administrator who can provide administration function to in an in-house team who are responsible for the provision of technical systems across the UK and Europe and Africa region.
The IT Administrator will provide administrative, secretarial, and technical and project support to support the IT Department and its customers as required.
We are seeking a confident and outgoing individual with excellent interpersonal skills together with a good eye for detail.
Core Administration Responsibilities
- Delivery of first-class customer service
- Creation, maintenance and organisation of IT documentation
- Timely execution of housekeeping and maintenance procedures
- Personal technical and professional development
- Co-ordination with internal, 3rd party suppliers, other external contacts and end users
- Developing relationships with all areas of the business and external contacts
- Management of financial processes, ensuring appropriate approvals are obtained and all documentation is accurately completed and maintained
- Management of IT processes, including obtaining appropriate approvals, ensuring policy compliance, and maintaining documentation and records
- Managing and maintaining equipment records, including, Licence and Maintenance information in the Definitive Software Library, Stock control of Hardware, e.g.
printer toners and Decommissioned equipment
- Maintenance and organisation of IT documentation
- Producing scheduled and ad-hoc reports
- Support new starters, scheduling inductions sessions, training on Admin processes
- Arranging/booking of meetings
- Booking staff travel arrangements
- Experience of working in an administrative or Secretarial role
- Knowledge of purchasing & invoicing
- Experience managing multiple managers, teams or projects
- Experience working with and adhering to procedures
- Microsoft Outlook including Calendar and diary management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2010 to intermediate level
Due to its unique location, you will need to be a car driver as public transport routes are not commuter friendly. There are on-site car parking and on-site facilities.
They can offer a competitive hourly rate - All within a bright, spacious and modern working environment.
This Part-Time IT Administrator, Part Time IT Support Administrator, Part Time Admin Support - Part-Time Secretarial and Project Support will work on 2.5 days a week (fixed Wednesday AM, Thursday and Friday) - Normal Office hours for a 5 Month Contract.
This is a great opportunity to work with a great organisation - Apply Today!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 5 Months
- Type: Contract selected
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-07-03 15:52:35 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Financial Controller - Finance Manager -
- Graduate Software Product Specialist - Product Owner
- Information Security Officer - Information Assurance Analyst
- 2nd Line Support Engineer – Service Desk - VMware - Network
- Marketing Manager
- Information Security Officer - Auditor - ISO27001 - CISSP - CEH
- Release Analyst - Release & Change Analyst
- Implementation Consultant - Software Applications
- Java Development Team Leader - Lead Java Developer
- Product Specialist - Software Product Owner - Product Owner
- 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer
- Demand Generation Manager
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Exchange - Desktop - Helpdesk - IP
- Mobile Developer - iOS Developer - Xcode - Swift - Coding - Web
- Information Security Consultant – CISSP / CISM / CISA
- IT Portfolio Manager
- Technical Project Manager
- Information Security Analyst - ISO 27001 - Lead Auditor - CISSP