Head Chef - North Wales
Head Chef - North Wales
Key words: Senior Chef, Chef De Cuisine, Executive Chef, Chef Manager, Head chef, Master Chef, Live-In Head Chef.
Our client a thriving Holiday Park situated on the Welsh Coast in a beautiful setting is looking for a full time Chef/Cook for a busy restaurant managing the kitchen in a newly refurbished club house.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Chef/Cook with excellent hygiene and stock control skills and be capable of producing well-presented quality food from locally sourced ingredients.
You will also be experienced in menu planning and staff training.
? Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
? Be able to effectively train staff.
? Have an excellent understanding of food hygiene & C.O.S.H.
? Must have an NVQ Level 3 in Catering & Hospitality or equivalent.
Please note: Accommodation can be provided if required
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Sales Manager - Hertford
- Media Sales Executive - Hertford
- Jnr Data Warehouse Developer - Manchester
- Sales Support Specialist - Saffron Walden, Essex
- PODIATRISTS/FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONERS - FULL & PART TIME POSITIONS - VARIOUS UK LOCATIONS
- Litigation Solicitor - Ashford, Kent
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) LAWYER REQ WITH LIFE SCIENCE / PHARMA BACKGROUND - LONDON
- Wills, Trusts & Probate Solicitor - Chippenham, Wiltshire
- INSURANCE SALES CONSULTANTS - BIRMINGHAM, WITNEY, ST ALBANS AND NEWBURY
- Senior Costs Lawyers/ Draftsmen - Manchester & Leeds
- Assistant Manager - Plant & Tool Hire - Ascot
- Legal Secretary - Residential Conveyancing - Sevenoaks
- Assistant Service Manager - Suffolk
- RECEPTIONIST - PART TIME - SUFFOLK
- Installation and Service Engineer - Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland
- Solicitor - Employment Law - Reading
- Dental Service Engineer - Bench Based - Hertfordshire
- CAR SALES EXECUTIVE - SUFFOLK
- Domiciliary Registered Manager - South East - Greater London - Sidcup
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Willenhall, Wolverhampton