Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager, Infrastructure Project Manager who has experience working in IT Service delivery with a strong Infrastructure, Windows, IT Security / Financial / Banking / IT services background is required by a leading organisation based in Epsom for an initial 6-8 month contract - competitive rate.
I am looking for an experienced Project Manager, Technical Project Manager whose aim is to support the Team Leaders in the project management of technical projects as well as some application related projects
- Manage a portfolio of projects from high level planning and resourcing perspective and to provide management oversight of all projects delivered by EAR IT.
- Will be directly responsible for successful delivery of technical projects within the remit & scope of IT
- Proficient of Architecture design, service delivery management and testing
- Help scope and implement technical requirements for business led projects
- Management and reporting of proper budget, resource requirements
I am looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager with the following skills:
- Strong technical project management skills with recent experience of working with IT Service Delivery organisations
- Previous Financial / Banking background would be ideal
- Worked on international / EMEA / Global based projects
- Technical understanding of (although not at a hands-on level): Microsoft (servers/clients, Active Directory, VMWare, Citrix, SQL Server) Oracle (Database & Unix/Solaris), SAN technologies (NetApp, Nimble), enterprise level secure WAN/LAN topology.
- Strong resource management skills in environments where skills are distributed between both central IT and in-county IT teams.
- Ability to align resources from multiple geographically dispersed IT teams and vendor teams.
My client is looking to reward this Technical Project Manager, Infrastructure Project Manager a competitive rate and the contract will initially be for 6-8 months - This Technical Project Manager contract role is based in Epsom and due to its rural location, you must drive as it's not easily accessible by public transport.
If you are an experienced Project Manager who has been involved Technical Projects in a service delivery environment and live local to Epsom, Surrey then please apply now!
Key Skills: Project Management, Infrastructure, Security, Active Directory, Oracle, SAN, WAN/LAN
- Start: ASAP
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-07-12 09:42:38 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Financial Controller - Finance Manager -
- Graduate Software Product Specialist - Product Owner
- Information Security Officer - Information Assurance Analyst
- 2nd Line Support Engineer – Service Desk - VMware - Network
- Marketing Manager
- Information Security Officer - Auditor - ISO27001 - CISSP - CEH
- Release Analyst - Release & Change Analyst
- Implementation Consultant - Software Applications
- Java Development Team Leader - Lead Java Developer
- Product Specialist - Software Product Owner - Product Owner
- 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer
- Demand Generation Manager
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Exchange - Desktop - Helpdesk - IP
- Mobile Developer - iOS Developer - Xcode - Swift - Coding - Web
- Information Security Consultant – CISSP / CISM / CISA
- IT Portfolio Manager
- Information Security Analyst - ISO 27001 - Lead Auditor - CISSP
- IT Recruitment Consultant - Technology Recruitment Consultant