Bookkeeper - Barnstaple
Bookkeeper - Barnstaple
Our client is a well-established Accountants based in the South West providing support and business advice working alongside family-run businesses and individuals in Devon, Cornwall, and Somerset and beyond to provide a range of tax, accountancy and financial services.
The company are currently seeking an experienced bookkeeper to provide service to clients on their bookkeeping service line.
To provide a bookkeeping service on a variety of systems to include Excel spreadsheets, Sage, Zero and Quickbooks.
To assist in preparing VAT returns, management accounts, accruals and prepayments, general bookkeeping and handling any relevant client queries.
To provide guidance and assistance to our clients with regards to the ?Making Tax Digital? initiative.
To assist with some admin and reception duties on a regular basis.
Experience in a similar position for at least 2 years
Understanding of VAT returns and general bookkeeping
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 17000-20000 Per Annum
- Location: Barnstaple
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Shona
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SRA/D/038811
- Posted: 2018-07-13 17:07:52 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Sales Manager - Hertford
- Media Sales Executive - Hertford
- Jnr Data Warehouse Developer - Manchester
- Sales Support Specialist - Saffron Walden, Essex
- PODIATRISTS/FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONERS - FULL & PART TIME POSITIONS - VARIOUS UK LOCATIONS
- Litigation Solicitor - Ashford, Kent
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) LAWYER REQ WITH LIFE SCIENCE / PHARMA BACKGROUND - LONDON
- Wills, Trusts & Probate Solicitor - Chippenham, Wiltshire
- INSURANCE SALES CONSULTANTS - BIRMINGHAM, WITNEY, ST ALBANS AND NEWBURY
- Senior Costs Lawyers/ Draftsmen - Manchester & Leeds
- Assistant Manager - Plant & Tool Hire - Ascot
- Legal Secretary - Residential Conveyancing - Sevenoaks
- Assistant Service Manager - Suffolk
- RECEPTIONIST - PART TIME - SUFFOLK
- Installation and Service Engineer - Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland
- Solicitor - Employment Law - Reading
- Dental Service Engineer - Bench Based - Hertfordshire
- CAR SALES EXECUTIVE - SUFFOLK
- Domiciliary Registered Manager - South East - Greater London - Sidcup
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Willenhall, Wolverhampton