Tax Consultant - Exeter
Tax Consultant - Exeter
Our client is a well-established Accountants based in the South West providing support and business advice working alongside family-run businesses and individuals in Devon, Cornwall, and Somerset and beyond to provide a range of tax, accountancy and financial services.
The company are currently seeking an experienced Tax Consultant to report into their Tax Partner supporting a number of clients.
Reporting to the Tax Partner you will be responsible for providing clients, partners and staff with answers and solutions to technical issues mainly relating to capital taxes and business taxes.
You will also be required to research and understand tax law, meet with clients to gather information and explain options to them and liaise with HM Revenue and Customs on your clients' behalf.
The successful candidate must have experience of client focussed tax planning solutions and project work and at least 3 year's experience as a tax consultant
Knowledge of Inheritance tax, estate planning and capital Gains tax
Ability to work in a pressurised environment
Able to consult with clients to provide excellent customer service
Keywords - Tax planning, capital gains tax, HM Revenue & Customers, Estate Planning, Inheritance tax
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses R
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 35000-45000 Per Annum
- Location: Exeter
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Shona
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SRA/D/038810
- Posted: 2018-07-13 17:18:03 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Sales Manager - Hertford
- Media Sales Executive - Hertford
- Jnr Data Warehouse Developer - Manchester
- Sales Support Specialist - Saffron Walden, Essex
- PODIATRISTS/FOOT HEALTH PRACTITIONERS - FULL & PART TIME POSITIONS - VARIOUS UK LOCATIONS
- Litigation Solicitor - Ashford, Kent
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) LAWYER REQ WITH LIFE SCIENCE / PHARMA BACKGROUND - LONDON
- Wills, Trusts & Probate Solicitor - Chippenham, Wiltshire
- INSURANCE SALES CONSULTANTS - BIRMINGHAM, WITNEY, ST ALBANS AND NEWBURY
- Senior Costs Lawyers/ Draftsmen - Manchester & Leeds
- Assistant Manager - Plant & Tool Hire - Ascot
- Legal Secretary - Residential Conveyancing - Sevenoaks
- Assistant Service Manager - Suffolk
- RECEPTIONIST - PART TIME - SUFFOLK
- Installation and Service Engineer - Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland
- Solicitor - Employment Law - Reading
- Dental Service Engineer - Bench Based - Hertfordshire
- CAR SALES EXECUTIVE - SUFFOLK
- Domiciliary Registered Manager - South East - Greater London - Sidcup
- Mobile Service Mechanic HGV Trailers - Willenhall, Wolverhampton