Groundsperson - Caversham
Groundsperson - Caversham
Salary: Depending on experience
Key words: Groundsman, Maintenance, Sports Ground Maintenance, property and ground maintenance
Our client is a leading independent educational establishment who is looking to appoint a professional and experienced Groundsman to join their team and contribute to maintaining the high standards of presentation within the 35 acre grounds.
The ideal candidate will be experienced and understand the seasonal requirements of the grounds.
The main responsibilities will be to maintain the grounds and sporting facilities to a high standard, so a knowledge of the care and maintenance of trees and plants is essential and a good knowledge of sports grounds maintenance and layouts would be an advantage.
The candidate will also be responsible in contributing to the general maintenance of the interior and exterior of the buildings, including street furniture, and all reasonable duties required by the management team.
Our client is committed to providing opportunities for personal and career development by investing in training and support.
The right candidate must have a minimum of one year's experience of maintenance of grounds and sports grounds
Enjoy working outdoors
A good communicator
Ability to seek ways to improve work methods
Ability to work to deadlines
Ability to work on their own initiative
Flexible and willing to complete training
Enthusiastic for the job
A Spraying Licence would be an advantage
Experience in the handling and use of mechanical and hand tools including tractors and mowers
Line marking and marking out of pitches
Knowledge of the care and maintenance of trees and plants including pruning and trimming
Strong communicator and team player
Previous experience with an educational establishment would be an advantage
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and trans
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Commis Chef - Ludlow Shropshire
- Business Analyst - Software - Leicester
- RECEPTION ROLE - BEAUTIFUL BOUTIQUE HOTEL - CENTRAL BATH
- Electrical Engineer (Poultry Farm Industry) - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Digital Transformation Director (Consulting) - London
- Project Manager (Agile/Waterfall) - London
- Mortgage Advisor - Wallsend, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
- Marketing Executive - Bristol
- Registered Children?s Home Manager - North London, Haringey
- INTERNET SECURITY - CHANNEL / ALLIANCE SALES - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- JUNIOR GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - LONDON
- TELECOM / UNIFIED COMMS - ACCOUNT MANAGER - US ACCOUNTS
- EMEA PRODUCT MANAGER - IP SECURITY
- EMEA PRODUCT MANAGER - IP DATA SERVICES
- DATA NETWORK PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - MANAGED SERVICES/ CLOUD/ UC
- HOSTED VOICE / DATA CHANNEL CLOUD SALES
- TELECOM UC SALES - LONDON, BERKSHIRE, HAMPSHIRE, SURREY, SUSSEX
- TELECOM / CLOUD ACCOUNT SALES - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - BERKSHIRE / LONDON
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXISTING ACCOUNTS - GLOBAL COMMS ORGANISATION - BERKSHIRE / LONDON