Fraud & Risk Analyst
Fraud & Risk Analyst | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Gibraltar
The primary role of the Fraud Risk Team is to prevent and detect fraud across our online gaming platforms.
The Fraud Risk Analyst role involves utilising a number of detection techniques in-order to identify high risk accounts, detect unusual activity, investigate and subsequently close suspicious accounts in order to mitigate risk and protect revenue losses to the business.
The role requires a high level of attention to detail, strong decision making and an ability to manage workload effectively and in a timely manner.
Shifts range from; 09:30 - 18:00 covering a 7 day rota
- Identification of suspicious activity using the fraud monitoring tool and other systems
- Reviewing and monitoring member account registration, deposit and withdrawal transactions
- Monitoring site for suspicious activity and fraudulent transactions and signs of promotion / abuse, passing of funds and other prohibited acts
- Performing initial investigations and taking immediate corrective action to mitigate losses to the business
- Complete a variety of account and payment administration tasks relating to these issues
- You will be responsible for the checking all financial transactions in accordance with our KYC and AML policy
- Chargeback administration and case management
Essential Skills & Experience:
- A Level education or equivalent
- At least 12 months online gaming industry experience essential ideally within a payments or security role
- Understanding of bingo, casino and poker products
- Ability to manage workload effectively and in a timely manner
- Knowledge of KYC, Money Laundering detection methods and regulation
- Fraud prevention, detection and investigation
- Understanding of international online payment methods
- Numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of standard IT packages (especially Excel)
Our client have a strong market share and play a dominant role in their sector.
They offer ample opportunities to progress your career.
Relocation assistance is available for candidates within the UK / EU.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
EXCEL | KYC | ONLINE GAMING | BINGO | CASINO | POKER MONEY LAUNDERING
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- AML Analyst
- Office Manager
- Customer Service Agent (Finnish)
- Customer Service Agent (Swedish)
- Customer Support Agent (German)
- Head of Operations/Head of Customer Operations (UK)
- Accounts Assistant - Client Technician
- Real – Time CRM Executive
- Management Accountant
- Content Operations Manager
- Brand and Production Manager
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Payroll Executive
- Webmaster (Mid Weight)
- SEO Outreach Executive
- DW Developer
- IT Project Manager (Digital)
- Audit Trainee
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Reporting Developer