IT Security Project Manager
IT Security Project Manager, Information Security Project Manager - Infrastructure Project Manager who has experience working in IT Service delivery with a strong Infrastructure, Windows, Active Directory upgrades - Remote Access upgrades - IT Security - SIEM experience- Prince 2 - Agile / Scrum - Financial - Banking background is required by a leading organisation based in Epsom for an initial 9-month contract - competitive rate.
I am looking for an experienced IT Security Project Manager, Information Security Project Manager, Infrastructure Project Manager who will be responsible for successful delivery of technical projects within the remit & scope of operations to carry out the following responsibilities:
I am looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager - Infrastructure Project Manager - IT Project Manager with the following responsibilities:
- Ensure delivery is performed to Security standards & Compliance obligations.
- Liaison with internal technical Team Leaders, customer representatives and Internal Audit to understand current/future workload commitments.
Perform reviews of status, gathering future requirements, formulating and agreeing to implementation plans.
- Assist with management of current and new suppliers relevant to scope of project and operations deliverables.
- Management & reporting of project budget, resource requirements & delivery schedule, management of internal resources plus those of third party/partners, maintaining & tracking scheduled events & project milestones.
I am looking for an IT Security Project Manager - Information Security Project Manager who has the following experience
- Strong technical project management skills with recent experience of working on various IT Security Projects SIEM, IT Security improvement projects i.e.
Active Directory upgrades, remote Access upgrades etc.
- Previous Financial / Banking background would be ideal
- Worked on international / EMEA / Global based projects
- Technical understanding of (although not at a hands-on level): Microsoft (servers/clients, Active Directory, VMWare, Citrix, SQL Server) Oracle (Database & Unix/Solaris), SAN technologies (NetApp, Nimble), enterprise level secure WAN/LAN topology.
- Strong resource management skills in environments where skills are distributed between both central IT and in-county IT teams.
- Ability to align resources from multiple geographically dispersed IT teams and vendor teams.
- Good Vendor Management skills
- Experience of delivering IT Services Methods (ITIL)
- Prince 2 Certified
- Experience in Agile/Scrum
The Projects this IT Security Project Manager - Information Security Project Manager will be working on key Security Projects which include - Active Directory Upgrades, Remote Access Upgrades, Information Security Web Applications scanning and Security Information Event Management - SIEM
My client is looking to reward this IT Security Project Manager - Information Security Project Manager a competitive rate and the contract will initially be for 9 months, with a good chance it will roll.
This IT Security Project Manager, Information Security Project Manager Contract role is based in Epsom, Surrey and due to its rural location, you must drive as it's not easily accessible by public transport.
If you are an experienced IT Security Project Manager, Information Security Project Manager - Project Manager who has been involved in IT Security projects in a service delivery environment and live local to Epsom, Surrey then please apply now!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 9 Months
- Rate: Competitive
- Type: Contract selected
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-07-18 16:22:47 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Infrastructure Systems Administrator - Virtualisation
- Network Engineer - Cisco & Junos Network Engineer
- 2ND LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER - Windows Server, VMware
- SENIOR SUPPORT ENGINEER - ESCALATIONS ENGINEER
- APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST
- 1st LINE / SERVICE DESK ENGINEER
- SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER - ITIL
- IT SUPPORT ANALYST
- STORAGE & VIRTUALISATION ENGINEER
- Data Engineer - Cloud Platform Data Engineer - Big Data
- SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - VMware/Hyper-V/Cisco
- DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR – SQL DBA / SQL Server / SSRS / SSIS
- Software Engineer – Home / Remote Working – Azure / ASP.NET
- INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER – AZURE
- DATA ARCHITECT – TOGAF
- Supply Chain Analyst
- IT Customer Support
- 3rd LINE ENGINEER / PRE-SALES - VMware
- Network Solutions Consultant - CCIE - Design - WAN - LAN - DSL
- SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER - CISCO/JUNIPER